KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
They just said he’s (HH) flown here after watching his bro play for Adelaide last night.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Again the game could have ended better but the important part is the win, 4 points and no obvious injuries. A few players with good games with HH and his 5 goals the highlight, Kelly and Whitfield were good but faded in the last quarter along with the team and Cameron although not at his best was still good enough for 3 goals and 15 disposals and Taranto another one that was solid although not spectacular, Deledio getting through his 2nd game in a row is pleasing and hopefully he makes it through to the bye
I think Greene is suffering from a lack of form and a combination of factors i would put it down to which are injuries, fitness and spending more time in the midfield but I am confident he will get back to his dangerous best in the back half of the season.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Coniglio with 3 games before the bye if he plays all or he misses due to the finger

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Superb win. Game was over at half time such was the dominance. Ignore the last qtr.

Kelly clearly BOG. What a Rolls Royce he is to watch in full flight live.

DeBoer outstanding on Oliver. Once he was shut out they really did not have many other options.

Mummy got slaughtered. Still has a role to play in 2019 but feeling the pinch at the minute.

The boys very animated coming to the bench in the first half. Davis came off for a break at the 20 min mark of 1st qtr and was screaming at the dugout "GREAT PRESSURE!!!!".

Dees had no quality tall backs but all three talls for Giants very good.

Kenners very good running out of Defence today.

Cogs corkie - nothing to do with his finger.

Smash the Suns next week!!!

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Again the game could have ended better but the important part is the win, 4 points and no obvious injuries. A few players with good games with HH and his 5 goals the highlight, Kelly and Whitfield were good but faded in the last quarter along with the team and Cameron although not at his best was still good enough for 3 goals and 15 disposals and Taranto another one that was solid although not spectacular, Deledio getting through his 2nd game in a row is pleasing and hopefully he makes it through to the bye
I think Greene is suffering from a lack of form and a combination of factors i would put it down to which are injuries, fitness and spending more time in the midfield but I am confident he will get back to his dangerous best in the back half of the season.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Coniglio with 3 games before the bye if he plays all or he misses due to the finger
Did he get a corky?
He was on and off the bike and after he kicked that amazing set shot from the right pocket 45 out, I saw him limping on the sideline. Not a bad limp but there was some discomfort.
I thought Tobes contributed around the ground. Did he leave goal kickingbto Jez, TOJ and HH?

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Superb win. Game was over at half time such was the dominance. Ignore the last qtr.

Kelly clearly BOG. What a Rolls Royce he is to watch in full flight live.

DeBoer outstanding on Oliver. Once he was shut out they really did not have many other options.

Mummy got slaughtered. Still has a role to play in 2019 but feeling the pinch at the minute.

The boys very animated coming to the bench in the first half. Davis came off for a break at the 20 min mark of 1st qtr and was screaming at the dugout "GREAT PRESSURE!!!!".

Dees had no quality tall backs but all three talls for Giants very good.

Kenners very good running out of Defence today.

Cogs corkie - nothing to do with his finger.

Smash the Suns next week!!!

Saw your Cogs comment after replying above.
So, you saw the cork too, Eh?
I hope not. Everyone gelled today.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Did he get a corky?
He was on and off the bike and after he kicked that amazing set shot from the right pocket 45 out, I saw him limping on the sideline. Not a bad limp but there was some discomfort.
I thought Tobes contributed around the ground. Did he leave goal kickingbto Jez, TOJ and HH?

Corkie didnt seem that bad but I still think he is restricted by his finger and my comment was more it will be interesting to see how the club manages him up to the bye with the Suns H, Crows A and Roos A

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Corkie didnt seem that bad but I still think he is restricted by his finger and my comment was more it will be interesting to see how the club manages him up to the bye with the Suns H, Crows A and Roos A
I noted the corkie commented on during the game, but he seemed to impose himself on the game less than normal, hence my view that the finger may still be inhibiting his normal game style - therefore I agree with this line of thought.

The remainder of the midfield performed well enough to cover, but it's a worry for tougher contests if he's not 100%.

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Saw Leon’s presser.
He was not happy with the 4th qtr.
so, how do you stop players thinking “it’s in the bag and we can relax”?
The reverse happened with the Bombers Saturday. Game was over 3rd qtr until the Dons got a run on. If not for some brain fades (3), we could’ve jumped the tigers and won the game.
The Dees completely off the ball but other teams will take more of an advantage. We could lose one just for complacency.

Back