gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
I don't understand why so many North players are not moving. Nobody running to make space. Nobody leading. All the forwards congregate together and lead as a pack. That is just basic footy. Stuff u learn in under 15s. This team is so soft it is an embarrassment.

Snake_Baker

The one true King of the North
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I mean............we play short up forward allowing them to kill M50's, and then we let them have a loose man back so they can easily run out & overlap upfield.

It's pure coaching idiocy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tectonic

8m46s
Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't understand why so many North players are not moving. Nobody running to make space. Nobody leading. All the forwards congregate together and lead as a pack. That is just basic footy. Stuff u learn in under 15s. This team is so soft it is an embarrassment.
Yeah there's some communication issues that need to be sorted out if we are to move out of the bottom 4.

HTPunter

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Young again.

Do people really not realise that for most rebuilding teams at the start of their rebuild, they've got at least half a team that won't make it?

Lachie Young is one that won't. I don't see how fans can be so blinded thinking that EVERY player can make it?

Devington

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is the tripping rule actually only applicable if it's below the knee? First I've heard of it though it makes some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad