Oppo Camp Round 10 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond have struck the right balance - they’re dour in defence, but their transition is sublime. They always have options when they go forward, because they don’t compress their zone too much. They move it quick and by foot.... it’s the absolute opposite of us. I wonder if our “midfield and transition” coach pays any attention? I’d argue our list is more talented, but their strategy and cohesion leaves ours for dead.

It’s their flag to lose. Good on them I guess.

Brions are pretenders.

Richmond have struck the right balance - they’re dour in defence, but their transition is sublime. They always have options when they go forward, because they don’t compress their zone too much. They move it quick and by foot.... it’s the absolute opposite of us. I wonder if our “midfield and transition” coach pays any attention? I’d argue our list is more talented, but their strategy and cohesion leaves ours for dead.

Don’t praise other teams mate you will get some people offended...

they are impressive. And exactly,quick movement by FOOT and a great forward line. They don’t have passengers.

would love to see us change to kicking long but can’t see it happening

Well said.

Said this last week, they are everything we aren’t. Balanced, structured perfectly back to front, gun key position players and crumbers forward of the ball.

We beat them in one final which makes our fan base think we’re on their level. We are miles off them.

Well said.

Said this last week, they are everything we aren’t. Balanced, structured perfectly back to front, gun key position players and crumbers forward of the ball.

We beat them in one final which makes our fan base think we’re on their level. We are miles off them.
we have completely suffocated ourselves with over possession football, dunno what we did in the preseason. It it needs to be reverted

tigers and eagles def front runners

Well said.

We beat them in 2019 as well, and drew this year. Let me guess though, that doesn’t count?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We beat them in 2019 as well, and drew this year. Let me guess though, that doesn’t count?

Our best is excellent, Jmac.... and we typically save our best for the Tiges. But just like last year, they’re taking their game to another level as the season progresses. They look a class above all others except maybe West Coast at home.

Our best is excellent, Jmac.... and we typically save our best for the Tiges. But just like last year, they’re taking their game to another level as the season progresses. They look a class above all others except maybe West Coast at home.
They are a very good side, no argument there. Why does their form have to ALWAYS result in some posters bagging us?
Yes, we are down on form. Maybe we might come good at the right end of the season, maybe not. It’s just sickening to see the same crap posts every time Richmond win and we lose.

Tiggies starting to bully the Lions now, deliberately imposing themselves in their opponent's faces. They own them ATM. Can a Lion stand up to them?

Tiggies starting to bully the Lions now, deliberately imposing themselves in their opponent's faces. They own them ATM. Can a Lion stand up to them?

Just like last year heading to Peak at the Right Time

They are a very good side, no argument there. Why does their form have to ALWAYS result in some posters bagging us?
Yes, we are down on form. Maybe we might come good at the right end of the season, maybe not. It’s just sickening to see the same crap posts every time Richmond win and we lose.
I haven’t bagged us, I’ve said our game plan of handball and overuse isn’t working. it’s pretty clear.

i want us to improve, praising another team and highlight our decencies isnt bagging the club.

Richmond have a great system in place, hopefully we can make adjustments.

Lol 1 win? Has nothing to do with it. We’re 4W 16L and 1D against Tigers, Eagles and GWS since 2018. We ain’t in their ballpark.

I haven’t bagged us, I’ve said our game plan of handball and overuse isn’t working. it’s pretty clear.

i want us to improve, praising another team and highlight our decencies isnt bagging the club
Richmond good
Collingwood bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back