Oppo Camp Round 10 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have seen all the videos right?

You missed the bit where Jack taps Short right on knob? You missed the video where several players “molest” Vlaustin?

There appears to be a strong suggestion that some game is going on amongst the players. Childish but I’ll bet that none of them consider they were assaulted.

Btw, I think you might want to be careful about falling into the Eddie trap with this stuff.

I will bet you that there is video of Collingwood players acting just as childish.

What proof do you have, or indication do you have, based on any known facts, that he was acting in self preservation?

My point is relying on his statement as truth is questionable because of his desire to keep his place in the team and not rock the boat.
Don’t you think that the Video will be an ongoing source of embarrassment to him, his family and friends?
Do you think he’ll be happy about that?
Hence my point that he is probably far more troubled with what’s happened than his statement reveals.

Last edited:
My point is relying on his statement as truth is questionable because of his desire to keep his place in the team and not rock the boat.
Don’t you think that the Video will be an ongoing source of embarrassment to him, his family and friends?
Do you think he’ll be happy about that?
Hence my point that he is probably far more troubled with what’s happened than his statement reveals.
Yes you can question it, but that doesn’t mean that what he says is not the truth.

I think he would be troubled by the hoo-ha about the video and the hype and most likely not troubled at all by the actual actions.

Rimmington has set out to get his name out there and has even asserted it’s a race thing. Of course, the two video snippets leave out Jack grabbing Short’s knob and the other similar actions going on with others. Not just at Richmond either.

It is childish behaviour for sure and the fact that they should know cameras are rolling makes it even more stupid, but it seems very likely that this is some stupid annoying game going on and Chol is not being singled out.

I’m just annoyed that people get so sucked in by our lazy media and by social media. All this was put out there by Rimmington without even asking the alleged victim how he felt about it. Instead he embarrasses him in full eyes of the public.

That’s the real issue here, not some horse play by a bunch of footballers.

There’s also no doubt that people’s perceptions are being coloured by their hate of Richmond.

You guys have seen all the videos right?

You missed the bit where Jack taps Short right on knob? You missed the video where several players “molest” Vlaustin?

There appears to be a strong suggestion that some (thing) is going on amongst the players. Childish but I’ll bet that none of them consider they were assaulted.

Getting themselves warmed up (;)) before they hit the showers

I’m so over fake outrage for things people have nothing to do with. If the player doesn’t care, and obviously he doesn’t then why the commentary.

Guys mucking around in change room, I can’t believe it’s news. Worlds gone absoultely mad with fake outrage.

that aflw player getting involved needs to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back