Oppo Camp Round 10 North vs South Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heckling is too advanced for your small western suburbs brain to comprehend.

Well I'll bow down to your superior knowledge and rapier like wit then. (I had to consult a Thesaurus for that last bit by the way.)
Keep up the good natured banter against the Swans Boomer. You guys are really awesome at it! :thumbsu:

Maybe because I was hoping to read some quality heckling.

Anyway, well done mate. Hats off to you! :thumbsu:

LOL

The bullflogs board ran a banter thread for 10 minutes and then changed the title because they're too insular to actually allow banter on their board.

But by all means come to this board and complain.

LOL

The bullflogs board ran a banter thread for 10 minutes and then changed the title because they're too insular to actually allow banter on their board.

Wouldn't know mate. Rarely venture there. I don't doubt you though. Not complaining either. Just observing.

I see that Provost_ invited some of the less insular and more good natured North supporters onto the Bay however. I do hope that some of you take him up on his offer because surely we all enjoy a good laugh and there's none of that in this thread. And for what it's worth, I sat next to a North supporter on level 3 at Etihad when we played you guys and he was grouse! Bantered all night and had a great time. A really nice fella and if you were to go all the way this year I'd be rapt for him. No way that bloke is posting on this thread. He actually had a sense of humour.

LOL

They are Etihad bullies who travel like a kebab on an hour long train ride in summer.

Very low on the banter scale is this one. Anywho did I read today that Goodes would still be playing if people didn't boo? Really? I couldn't have, but just in case I did , I wish he'd told us that ten bloody years ago!

Very low on the banter scale is this one. Anywho did I read today that Goodes would still be playing if people didn't boo? Really? I couldn't have, but just in case I did , I wish he'd told us that ten bloody years ago!
Yeah it was on SBS news/sport tonight, a story about Buddy, and they said Goodes career prematurely ended because he was booed out of the game, didn't know that.

Heckling is too advanced for your small western suburbs brain to comprehend.

They are actually exceedingly good at it. Alas though, heckling has been deemed as malicious.

That was the joke, but that chip on your shoulder meant you missed it.
What? Us? A chip on our shoulder? How dare you! The entirety of this supporter base takes umbrage at such comments!

Boooo!

BOOOOO!

That was the joke, but that chip on your shoulder meant you missed it.

Yeah, nice try. There was nothing humorous about the original post, and just for good measure, you tried to back it up with stats.

You're just backing off because you've been hammered for it. And rightly so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just backing off because you've been hammered for it. And rightly so.

Hammered? Ahh well, it is a banter thread what is a bit of hyperbole between best friends.*

Yeah, nice try. There was nothing humorous about the original post, and just for good measure, you tried to back it up with stats.

You may want to check who brought stats into it. ;)

* another joke, in case you think I am suggesting we are best friends for reals.

Hammered? Ahh well, it is a banter thread what is a bit of hyperbole between best friends.*

* another joke, in case you think I am suggesting we are best friends for reals.

I consider you a friend, no 37. You seem nice.

A bit simple, but nice.

And nowhere near as melty as your angry friend who tried to lob a grenade in here a couple of pages back, but has since burst into tears when it came back with interest. :thumbsu:

That's a lot of space. Nice of you to speak your mind.

Wouldn't know mate. Rarely venture there. I don't doubt you though. Not complaining either. Just observing.

I see that Provost_ invited some of the less insular and more good natured North supporters onto the Bay however. I do hope that some of you take him up on his offer because surely we all enjoy a good laugh and there's none of that in this thread. And for what it's worth, I sat next to a North supporter on level 3 at Etihad when we played you guys and he was grouse! Bantered all night and had a great time. A really nice fella and if you were to go all the way this year I'd be rapt for him. No way that bloke is posting on this thread. He actually had a sense of humour.
I've been to the bay, to check it out mostly... I don't think it's funny at all, in fact I picture a bunch of nerds who think they are tough, and funny but in reality battle to be either.

u8BQqmB.jpg

Is that offer only for the buddy bottles?

I've been to the bay, to check it out mostly... I don't think it's funny at all, in fact I picture a bunch of nerds who think they are tough, and funny but in reality battle to be either.
The artist formerly known as Teff summed it up perfectly when he wrote words to the effect that in the early days the Bay was full of sharks whereas lately it's just a wading pool full of plankton.

Bay 13 pointed me here as all club supporters were laughing at the comments that have been posted. You're an insecure lot when faced with real opposition as is the case on Friday night.

Any of you who dare to exit your comfort zone here can come join in the banter at Bay 13 ;)
Haha bae 13. Home of the criminally insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back