Oppo Camp Round 10 other games

Remove this Banner Ad

Was deemed to clash with Adelaide's; they wore it last week and are doing so next week too.
What a load of ********, would you not design it so it doesn’t clash with your opponents jumper? Compare submissions before final version? Everyone knows whom their playing this round since....um November last year......Pretty poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should declare my bias up front - don't like the Scott brothers however with a 50% win/loss, Scott is unfortunate to lose his job mid year.

Not sure he should be the only one to go, their recruiting has been poor and it isn't a 'destination' club that players want to go to.

Maybe they should look deeper.

Should declare my bias up front - don't like the Scott brothers however with a 50% win/loss, Scott is unfortunate to lose his job mid year.

Not sure he should be the only one to go, their recruiting has been poor and it isn't a 'destination' club that players want to go to.

Maybe they should look deeper.
Think he’s been harshly dealt with too, I don’t like him but don’t think he’s a bad coach. He took some pretty mediocre teams to multiple prelim finals. He coached a terrible side last year and almost made the finals. Their recruiters need to be sacked if anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back