Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Put my hand up and say i had no faith in this team's ability to get over the line in this game.

* me they proved me wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m absolutely one to toot my own horn so here goes.

While the board was baying for blood at halftime. Chill out campaigners, we’re the ******* Eagles, we’re always going to win it.

Mids get back on level playing field and we’re still right in this, just need to give our backs a hand.

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Well coached second half from Simpson.

Midfield stood up and Pyke a major decider in the crows losing it. Moved the tag from Shuey to Yeo.

Darling played a great game.

If nicnat can come back and be dominant at the stoppage like he has in the past we will walk in the premiership.

ATM 6-6-6 is really hurting us. With nicnat in it could define us.

Injuries very important but with a full side on the park I think the only sides that can match us are Geelong and GWS. Both of them and GWS in particular don't play the G well.

If we can beat Sydney in Sydney and go into the bye 10-3 we have a much easier run home with nicnat and barrass huge inclusions.

I’m absolutely one to toot my own horn so here goes.

While the board was baying for blood at halftime. Chill out campaigners, we’re the ******* Eagles, we’re always going to win it.
Maybe I won’t read back. Amazes me that people can still bag out this group of players after everything they have given us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back