Game Day Round 10: Reigning Premiers Vs Plodding Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

30 minutes of proper footy later and the picture is quite different. I'd be cautiously optimistic except for the injuries + suspension situation we are in today.

I just want to see a fair dinkum effort, rather than a continuation of our 2 steps forward, 1 step back trend.
Halfway through the 4th and I would have happily accepted a loss, because other than that putrid 2nd quarter I liked what I saw.
To get the win though … in that fashion … ya gotta love this group. That was all heart. There was skill and smarts, but mostly heart.
:blueheart::yellowheart:

If we get Nic back to somewhere near his best form by the end of the year we can roll anyone. Our center clearance work is the only thing holding us back. Naitinui to Shuey's on the move is our best forward entry by far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the wiggles, not participating in sir doug nicholls round, figures, they dont have a clue most of the time
Look at this idiot, how pathetic and disrespectful. Yeh we didn’t want to wear our gorgeous jumper and we know nothing about indigenous players.
Turn your computer off you utter goose.

Well coached second half from Simpson.

Midfield stood up and Pyke a major decider in the crows losing it. Moved the tag from Shuey to Yeo.

Darling played a great game.

If nicnat can come back and be dominant at the stoppage like he has in the past we will walk in the premiership.

ATM 6-6-6 is really hurting us. With nicnat in it could define us.

Injuries very important but with a full side on the park I think the only sides that can match us are Geelong and GWS. Both of them and GWS in particular don't play the G well.

If we can beat Sydney in Sydney and go into the bye 10-3 we have a much easier run home with nicnat and barrass huge inclusions.
What about the Pies - wouldn't you include them as well that on their day are very hard to beat, albeit we have had the better of them of late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back