Game Day Round 10: Reigning Premiers Vs Plodding Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m absolutely one to toot my own horn so here goes.

While the board was baying for blood at halftime. Chill out campaigners, we’re the ******* Eagles, we’re always going to win it.
I love it when Badge dirty talks the board.

Dom Sheed 5 tackles???

giphy.gif
Are you for real🤔!?

Oh wow. Heart stopping stuff. Great signs shown in the second half. Yeo, Redden and Shuey with 40 tackles between them.
It's at insane levels now (the tackling) and very welcome as we were seriously lacking in grit.
What a win.
Shame no replay for 24hrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win by your guys, heart breaking loss for us after leading by 33 and losing by a point last week. Well played . Just too good when it mattered. GG.
Cheers, good luck for the rest of the season mate.

100 tackles ! Only the 2nd time in club history
Amazing from the boys, warming up nicely and getting their mongrel going coming into the second half of the season.

Woke up this morning and it occurred to me that we haven't lost when Willie + JK + Darling all play together. Last year they harped on about JK & JD, forgetting Willie was there the whole time, but it wasn't until Willie came back last week that the formula was restored.

At half time I thought there goes that theory, but it's back on now! Great 2nd half boys lets play like that for the rest of the year :thumbsu::fire:

Well, for a team that's out of form we're doing okay!
Can't wait to see when we are in-form?
These games will give me a heart attack. But am loving it, holding onto the edge of the sofa
on a wild rollercoaster ride. What other team gives you more thrills n' spills for your buck!?
Another great, great win from the Mighty Eagles!!

Switched off at half time, had a nap, woke up as the siren went, WTF.

Watching the replay and my fox recording ends with 3 minutes to go, scores level.

Serves me right.

Yeah I took the kids to the park at half time and left about 5 minutes to go in the third and we were 33 points down and was bitter as *. Get home and we kicked 3 goals in a row in the 5 minute walk back.

Switched off at half time, had a nap, woke up as the siren went, WTF.

Watching the replay and my fox recording ends with 3 minutes to go, scores level.

Serves me right.
When i was a kid i switched the tv off at half time and missed our greatest comeback against the cats. Since then the Port game this year was the first time i switched the tv off during a game and I still feel shitty doing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back