Autopsy Round 10: Richmond V Footscray @ Punt Road - Saturday 12:12pm, 20/06/15 (Channel 7 Broadcast game)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 10 – Richmond v Footscray
12.12pm, Saturday June 20
Gates open at 11.30am
Free entry for Richmond members, half price for opposition members
$10 adults, $5 concession, kids under 15 are free
Food and drink will be available
Fans can access the oval at the quarter time breaks
Car parking available at gate 7 of Yarra Park (off Brunton Ave)

Richmond squad

B: Ryan Bathie, Ryan Gale, James Wall
HB: Andrew McQualter, Ed Barlow, Matt Dea
C: Matt Arnot, Matt Thomas, Chris Newman
HF: Nathan Gordon, Liam McBean, Sam Lloyd
F: Matt McDonough, Reece McKenzie, Ben Lennon
R: Shaun Hampson, Jaryd Cachia, Kane Lambert
Int: Tyson Kruse, Jayden Short, Anthony Scott, Devin McFarlane, Jeremy Mugavin, Gerard Gleeson, Ben Perry, Nick Wynne, Tom Quinn (23rd man)

Footscray squad

B: D Pearce, M Talia, J Kelly
HB: S Darley, D Morris, M Fuller
C: L Hunter, L Jong, S Biggs
HF: D Hamilton, J Redpath, J Russell
F: R Smith, A Cordy, C Daniel
R: T Campbell, J Prudden, M Honeychurch
Int: N Coughlan, N Jamieson, M Austin, A Greenwood, B Prismall, M Fogarty, D Fort, M Buchanan, M Jensen

Lazy Deanos :p

CEllis is clearly out and I think McIntosh or Menadue will get a spell (more likely Connor) its a big game for Lennon and McDonough. Obviously the other spot will go to Newman *sigh*
It's Sydney so someone like Arnot would probably get a shot too

It's Sydney so someone like Arnot would probably get a shot too

It'll be Gordon and I'll be forced to start another sack Hardwick thread which you'll be forced to close down. I swear Hardwick doesn't think of the children when he makes these bewildering selections ;)

It'll be Gordon and I'll be forced to start another sack Hardwick thread which you'll be forced to close down. I swear Hardwick doesn't think of the children when he makes these bewildering selections ;)
You mean merge ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw the last 10 minutes but Madonna and Lennon really good around the packs with releasing handballs.

Newman two shocking bits of play i saw, fell over too easy on the goal line and not touching the ball for their first and then a poor turn over off half back.

CEllis is clearly out and I think McIntosh or Menadue will get a spell (more likely Connor) its a big game for Lennon and McDonough. Obviously the other spot will go to Newman *sigh*
If Lennon and McD go ok..then simples for CEllis and Connor.

IMO Kmac can get his mojo back playing where he is...we don't have a 191cm bull to swap with him. Gordon is the only likely replacement for him tho.

On a needs basis, I will happily swap Newy's composure for Hunt's pace...but I too want to see Dea

For all his limitations, Morris over Lloyd every day, any day IMO.

Just remembered the dogs vfl coach is my good mates bro. He played in the weagles premiership side a decade ago, ashley hansen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back