Preview Round 10: Richmond vs Essendon, Dreamtime at the G, Saturday 21/05/2022 @ 7:30 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I would be playing Baldwin instead of Waterman. I suppose the 4 goal haul has putWaterman slightly ahead.

Thought Baldwin finally was showing some glimpses in his last outing.
Need smalls to lay tackles… Waterman is short if not small so I guess they’re hoping

Will be a good education for Reid. Lynch is playing great. Hope Reid gets a chop out from his team mates.

After hearing Tippa’s retirement speech… All I’m saying is if they can’t get up after that, I’m not sure what will get them up.

Essentially no one dropped from last week now - depth starting to become a huge issue.

Some of the most putrid football seen by some players yet no one dropped. Cutler gets a reprieve. Truly depressing. What sort of message does it send? You can play as badly as you like and you're still in the seniors.

Are any of the named players Indigenous?

Essentially no one dropped from last week now - depth starting to become a huge issue.
Some of the most putrid football seen by some players yet no one dropped. Cutler gets a reprieve. Truly depressing. What sort of message does it send? You can play as badly as you like and you're still in the seniors.

Are any of the named players Indigenous?
I'm glad that almost all players from last week are playing again because there's no way they're getting away with laying THIRTY tackles for a whole game of football without making up for it the following week. That's our second lowest tally since 2005. Top ups and checked out saga players put more effort in.

Let them front up again after a week of intense pressure and rectify the pressure they've put themselves under.

Potential match ups:

Reid - Lynch
Laverde - Riewoldt
Kelly - Martin
Hind - Bolton
Heppell - Lambert
Redman - Castagna

Tarrant - Wright
Gibcus - Bryan/Draper
Broad - Francis
Grimes - Waterman
Rioli - Smith
Baker - Guelfi
Thats not great reading for either side. But **** our fwd line is terrible

After hearing Tippa’s retirement speech… All I’m saying is if they can’t get up after that, I’m not sure what will get them up.
So a bloke who quit because he couldn’t be disciplined is going to get our undisciplined players to fire up and be disciplined ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch is also not really a stand a wrestle guy, which could help Reid a little bit. All depends on the pressure upfield
Lynch has been playing up the ground alot more these days with Soldo/Nank combo resting Ruck going to FF
Soldo is 204cm and 110kgs

Is Reid a stay at home FB or more mobile that runs with Lynch
Who will man Soldo when he rests in the goal square ?

Lynch has been playing up the ground alot more these days with Soldo/Nank combo resting Ruck going to FF
Soldo is 204cm and 110kgs

Is Reid a stay at home FB or more mobile that runs with Lynch
Who will man Soldo when he rests in the goal square ?
He’s definitely mobile but he’s also a baby giraffe currently 😂

I know it's not about the game but it is Indigenous Round; Che Cockatoo-Collins is currently on Yokayi Footy on Viceland. He was just talking about a favourite footy memory, and it was his first ANZAC Day game. 30 000 locked out and it took him 2 hours to get in from North Essendon. Also, didn't know he's related to Nathan Krakouer (I think it is?)

Edit: Andrew Krakouer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back