Game Day Round 10 - The What Happen Vertical Black-and-White Stripes™ Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropped into it too. DBJ looked pissed at the end.

I don't understand how a dog in Adams can mma style drop a player to the ground, our player steps in and its a reversal. Should be a ball up at the worst like in basketball with a double technical.

Ray Chamberlain has let this gig go to his head. He's a narcissist on the field. Absolute *******.

after he paid the 50 for the dump, he just allowed adams to pummel rozee in the head. An mma umpire would have intervened.

if Dbj hadn’t of come in rozee would have been more likely to suffer concussion than in any tackle.

the umpire should have reported adams or paid another 50 after he hit rozee after the dump. Instead he let rozee get murdered and reversed it when Dbj stepped in, which is likely what he always wanted

At least Dermott mentioned Collingwood getting a good run with umps. Commentators on kayo beyond bias for vics
yeah, its time to call out these biased, one eyed, popularists. like all tv people they live and die upon popular public opinion. that tosser commentator from footscray is a complete afl ass licking master. peeps should get on his social media accounts and smash him for the one eyed lazy ass kissing cheat he is.

ladhams was never any chance against grundy. After a massive bath 1st QTR he had a real crack. Can't ask for much more from a 20 game player
Grundy is the best ruckman in the comp Ladhams is not even our first choice ruckman like you said did well for a 20 game player.
Looking at the stats 21 disposals is a fair game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this true? Surely if I sign a coach for 4 years I can’t sack him in his first year and only pay for 6 months?

If true, sack Hinkley tomorrow

Yeah, the length of contract only protects the club from poaching now.

That Mihocek dropped mark was out on the full.

He didn't drop it, he tried to knock it away to buy time.
And the most obvious on the full as wel. He knocks it back towards the field of play and it lands on the line...

Which was also the throw in that led to the Grundy flop that they want to keep talking about .

Plus remember when Westhoff punched a ball right on the line trying to get a touch before it went out on the full, and Ray was the umpire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back