Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on to rd 11
Out Pickett, Spencer & Marchbank

in Strnadica, Greenwood & Zerret

Currently have $3k to spare, but don't expect that to hold up, would be awesome if it did.
Sloane/Dusty/Jelwood is in your price bracket if you're making these trades with only 3k spare

Pickett to Greenwood makes 58k
Spencer to Strnadica makes 127k

It's only about 188k or something on top of Marchbank at 407k and a large BE

You're looking at a 570-585k guy imo.

Sloane/Dusty/Jelwood is in your price bracket if you're making these trades with only 3k spare

Pickett to Greenwood makes 58k
Spencer to Strnadica makes 127k

It's only about 188k or something on top of Marchbank at 407k and a large BE

You're looking at a 570-585k guy imo.

+$100k in cash. My issue is Zerrett is more likely to knock off his b/e than Marchbank, leaving me short.

Last edited:

+$100k in cash. My issue is Zerrett is more likely to knock off his b/e than Zerrett, leaving me short.
Ah... understood now, so you fall 3k short based on prices this week

Marchbank would need to go close to his BE and Zerrett 90 odd for it to work. Pretty sure Zerretts BE is 107

Really struggling on what to do here?!?!?!

Sandi>Grundy was obvious but for trade 2 its a dilemma. I'm happy to loophole Stewart's 74 which means I'm don't need Otten on field.

So I can go Otten>Perryman/Greenwood(via Hibberd DPP) and go nuts next week upgrading (Ablett?)

or Otten > Harbrow or Roughy to any FWD (Buddy?)

rd10.JPG

Really struggling on what to do here?!?!?!
Maybe Eddy / Hibberd -> Greenwood / Perryman / D. Lloyd? Get rid of the DNP before the byes. You've got 4 potential DNPs atm with Fisher and Parsons being rather slow burns. Besides the 3 on field mid rookies (2 of which are near topped) there's not much cash generation happening.

Adelaide Tom Lynch is quite cheap at the moment, and if you ignore the injury affected 32 he's averaging 96. Could be a go for Roughy (same bye). It's kind of a pity you can't just solve your rucks and go Roughy to Stef via Nank. You could always ditch Greene...

Lads, side note - is it possible to see the most traded in and traded out players on the mobile website?

So Scott Selwood is pretty much, must have now.

I was looking at Sloanes bottom out, but I don't think it makes sense to get him before round 14.

So based on that, if I get him, it will be a swap with Clayton & I'll only do it if I make money on it.

This is why we need trades in the bank.

I don't think English will stay around in the team for too long, I think he's only playing because he had a good game in the VFL last week, while Roughy may be deemed as not fit enough yet. I would be very surprised if Roughy didn't come back in R12. Also it seems Bev has cracked the shits unnecessarily with both Redpath and Cloke, that will likely be detrimental to our forward structure this week.

Would only consider getting English in on the bubble, which could be R13.

The only thing going for English is if he plays well, then he'll be selected again. Beveridge as a knack of doing this. I also feel he was very harsh dropping both Redpath and Cloke for this week. 1 of them probably should've been dropped on team balance, not both. His own coaching methods and the way Geelong play on their narrow ground made it really hard for them two to both get into the game and imo we'll get creamed by Carlisle and Roberton tomorrow intercepting everything, with Stringer and Dickson as our only deep leading forwards getting picked off time and time again.

If you don't have Tom Mitchell, but have Jack Steven, I'd captain Steven tomorrow, will go 130+ easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recon he might play English full time ruck and put Boyd forward to replace Red.

But its Bevo who knows Caleb Daniel might start in the rucks out of the center.
Let's not go that far, but Jong/Bont could ruck I guess if we are getting slaughtered by Carlisle and Roberton and we need extra height up forward.

Said it on the Dogs board, but I hope Roberts comes in for team balance at least, means we can play Adams forward when needed, keeping say a Carlisle honest.

Old school DT up until 2013 you couldn't reverse trades

Once they were saved, they were locked in

Had to spend all the time going into the trades area, do a few scenarios, but never saved them, then backed out until Friday or whatever when I was to complete my trades.
Always to be referred to as "the Heath Shaw rule".

Was thinking all week of downgrading Hampton to Steward via Burton. That would have left me with Greenwood and Perry as 2 downgrade Targets next week and an upgrade. However Scooters 2 scores will make him hard for me to ignore now.

Don't know if I should take the chance and jump on Greenwood a week early, or stick to my original trades, meaning I miss out on an upgrade next and grab Selwood instead.

Would like to hear some thoughts on potentially going with Greenwood a week early, or the alternative going with Stewart (as I'll need to start him, and would potentially be trading him at his bye)
I have 19 trades, and plan to attack the byes pretty aggressively using another 9trades.)

Fair to say that Scooter will most likely be coming into everyone's team next week. It's a shame Geelong don't have a round 11 bye (rather than 12) hence being able to bring him in after his bye.

Fair to say that Scooter will most likely be coming into everyone's team next week. It's a shame Geelong don't have a round 11 bye (rather than 12) hence being able to bring him in after his bye.
The Rd12 bye hardly hurts... maybe you lose a couple of points that week fielding a Fisher / Lloyd type, but I'd bet it'll be made up for in Rds 11 and 13 by choosing Scoot over holding a SPP.

Not a big problem imo as most midfields lean towards 11 or 13, or a bit of both as Danger is the most popular from R12 and not everyone would have an Shuey/Gaff/Dusty

He'll help bridge the scoring gap in both 11 and 13

Rd10
Sandi>Grundy
Rocky>Titch

GAJ & Rocky both missing again & SPP spud E score forced my hand or risk my ranking. Rd11 bye also a reason. Would have preferred to hold Rocky, but Will look to fill my final Mid spot by trading Rocky back in after Scooter Selwood has made some $$$ for me.

Probable Rd11 trades
Out: Otten, Z Jones, Balic
In: S Selwood, Scharenberg & Greenwood

Rd12 No trades

Rd13 WHE > Rocky

Otten to Harbrow or just keep Otten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back