Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

180k in the bank and this is with the trades already done for this week.
Hampton > King & Z Jones > Pittard
View attachment 374021

Nice one, yeah I've been meaning to get Hanners in but held off until after our bye but that might be too late.

Nice one, yeah I've been meaning to get Hanners in but held off until after our bye but that might be too late.
got Hanners at his best on sale price too and has been brilliant... Parker hasn't lit it up as much and JPK is on the radar too.

Sitting 368th overall and this is my team after this weeks trades, Fyfe will become Rockliff after his bye

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.49.00 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 3.49.00 pm.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 3
Sitting 368th overall and this is my team after this weeks trades, Fyfe will become Rockliff after his bye
I'm 170 odd pts behind you but sitting 900 places adrift in the rankings and 730 pts from the leader...
a very big group in the peleton it seems.

I like your team but your bench worries me... where's your cash generation coming from? O'connor, Pickett, Polson, Eddy not playing...

My team is similar in terms of level of premos (and I'm only ranked 3,700) but bench is Otten, EVW, Myers, Lloyd, Barrett, Black (Pruess D.Cameron on Ruck bench).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Price order. In the pre season teams thread, most teams were ignored if not in price order and rightly so.

Geelong to debut Cunico. Havent heard anything about him.

Goes to show getting those under priced premiums is sometimes key but your relying on alot of luck for captain unless youve went rocky every week then danger last week for example.
Treloar and Ablett have been my mainstay captains... Don't think there's much luck involved in those two

My team taking into account guys who have played at least 3 games

Adams 120
Laird 109
Lloyd 104
Newman 93
Marchbank 78
Hampton 64*

Titchell (c) 264
Danger 114
Beams 110
Neale 104
M.Crouch 102
Fyfe 94
WHE 84
Myers 62

Stef 113
Grundy 107

Macrae 99
Dahlhaus 98
Heeney 94
Steele 93
Nankervis 92
Black 76 (J.Barrett 69)

= 2267 based on avg of players played 3 games or more

Geelong to debut Cunico. Havent heard anything about him.

His job security has to be seriously low. Happy to have a look. Not expecting fantasy no's or fantasy relevant duration. He's a super classy looking player that needs pre-seasons and time. I'm guessing they're gonna play him for 2 weeks up to their bye. Then straight swap back for whoever has had a rest.
Have to be a bunch of injuries at geelong before I'd be looking. Or a fantastic debut where the coach is raving about him and he's unstoppable. Otherwise, easy bet he's just getting a look in at what is expected to play AFL. Then straight back to the VFL for rest of the year. He played 1 game in the pre-season. 69% TOG, 18 possessions, 13 handballs, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 50 DT points. When Gregson is fit, no way he's ahead of him.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I never even thought to sort by average. Always gone by price.

I sort by how much I like watching the player :/ I'm weird like that. In my team... Dangerfield #1, Hanners #2, Murphy #3, Titch #4.......

Have recently re-ordered them into groups by Bye.... trying to figure out if I prefer 19 players for Round 11 inc. Aaron Black [not including Preuss] or 18 players with no Aaron Black (because I doubt he plays anyway).

Well *, Nroo out for the week. Looks like I'll be going sideways this week. I was so happy with my original trades as well :(

I like your team but your bench worries me... where's your cash generation coming from? O'connor, Pickett, Polson, Eddy not playing...

My team is similar in terms of level of premos (and I'm only ranked 3,700) but bench is Otten, EVW, Myers, Lloyd, Barrett, Black (Pruess D.Cameron on Ruck bench).

Otten is maxed out, EVW is making pennies. Black, Pruess, Cameron all not playing. I know I have a few things to sort out but when Wigg, Scharenberg etc make debuts soon things will be fine.

And luke Ryan is a chance too. Plenty of good rookie options coming soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back