Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Well now I have NFI. Bringing in Cunico because he looks classy. expect him to be out after their bye. :/ Only need the coverage for Rnd 11 and some cash.....................

Rest of the guys I have no faith in.

Nice to see Preuss in; how confident should we be that he'll play?
Who? (just jokes)
Lost faith there.
Scharenberg & Brodie will score well but start with the higher break even so no real need to jump on if just making $. Also takes them longer to get a negative or very low break even (like Greenwood v Galucci last week)

Well now I have NFI. Bringing in Cunico because he looks classy. expect him to be out after their bye. :/ Only need the coverage for Rnd 11 and some cash.....................

Rest of the guys I have no faith in.
Name Cunico as an emergency, if he scores well, (and providing you're carrying some rookie bench DNP) put a DNP onfield after lockout. Its a bonus shot at a semi decent rookie score.

Name Cunico as an emergency, if he scores well, (and providing you're carrying some rookie bench DNP) put a DNP onfield after lockout. Its a bonus shot at a semi decent rookie score.

Yeah I can do that because I also am stuck with Mutimer :'(. Need me some decent mid rookies.............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyone thought on Scott Selwood. 1st game he killed it and cats won so i think he might be safe for a while. Especially considering they needed tacklers and from what i remember he was a tackling machine. They also wont pay much attention to him too as its always on the other selwood and danger

smashed it last week and looked injury free... averaged 108 in 2013 prior to the injury nightmares... priced at 402k...
bargain of the year for mine!

Mutimer the only out for me, thank God for three trades next week to clean up some rookies and get some cash coming in over the byes!

Although Walters has a tough gig this week, I think I'll still go:

Balic -> Hanners
Roughead -> Walters

I'll target a few rookies next week after assessing their performance this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back