Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So far am thinking of going
Banfield to Phillips
Kelly to Dangerfield

Am still a bit iffy about danger, but mo other options appeal to me

I can get any mid round 12/14 under 696k

Any suggestions ?

With that money and bye rounds i would go Hunter over Danger ive had danger for ages he isnt doing anything special at all...

Hunter a bit too outside for me
I worry that if he's not being fed the ball, he will habe low scores
Maybe wait til you have abit more money or make an upgrade somewhere else then... Kelly isn’t necessary to get rid of yet could easily get 90+ this week

Maybe wait til you have abit more money or make an upgrade somewhere else then... Kelly isn’t necessary to get rid of yet could easily get 90+ this week
Say i do wait a cpuple of weeks
The only other options are fyfe and curnow

Fyfe seems to be playing injured or with discomfort and dont know if curnow can maintain till end of year

Say i do wait a cpuple of weeks
The only other options are fyfe and curnow

Fyfe seems to be playing injured or with discomfort and dont know if curnow can maintain till end of year
Rocky next week ?

depending on team selections, i'm going with:

Finlayson -> Ridley
Barry -> McKernan

Billings survives until the bye
McKernan is a risk because i see him potentially out of the side when Daniher comes back
this way, i have enough money for Kelly -> Rockliff next week

Actually can still do my Phillips and Howe trade if Mirra and Cole are named and 1 of Fritsch/Spargo plays, just means I have no bench cover this week

Ridley gets a second game and Stoddart is debuting the only positives for team selection

Coffield apparently just "managed"

Murray being dropped is a concern for his job security

i'm currently missing Murray, Finlayson (def), Coffield (mid) + potentially Cole, Murphy all from my defence

Ridley is coming in... Finlayson goes out
but if Cole + Murphy get omitted i think i might be doing Cole -> Yeo (if i can afford it) just to avoid a donut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually can still do my Phillips and Howe trade if Mirra and Cole are named and 1 of Fritsch/Spargo plays, just means I have no bench cover this week

Ridley gets a second game and Stoddart is debuting the only positives for team selection

Coffield apparently just "managed"

Murray being dropped is a concern for his job security

Would like a few more weeks from cole and spargo.

But cant ser fritsch being dropped.

This extended bench stiff is just pure crap.

Not like they cant make late changes anyway.

Still gonna run lycett to grundy
Banfield to Phillip's.

Seedsman to def.

And if cole doesnt play then it's a zero....

Cant really afford to have grundy rise more.

And Phillip's seems the best of the rooks even next week.

Leaning the same way
Only question is either

1. Lycett to Grundy this week (probably +35 over Lycett) but risk potential Mirra and Yeo donuts.
or
2. Finlayson to Ridley this week ahead of bubble to cover 1 potential donut, Lycett to Grundy next week but miss out on points gain this week, and Grundy at 20k more.

I'm not an overall prize player I'm more for my cash league so getting a solid team at the best price and making top 8 and be ready for finals is my plan. Hence happy to cop a donut. As I've only lost 2 in my cash league.

Im just gonna roll with two donuts and stick with my trades

I'm going Murray to Howe, Naughton to Ridley.

Not sure if Ridley stays in long term, though.
Ridley was fantastic last week and offered plenty in a side coming off a bad loss. He will have to have an absolute stinker to get dropped in the next couple of weeks, regardless of who's back. The 4 guys named on the bench for starters should be in the gun before Ridley.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.10.21 pm.png

Alright lads, here's the game plan for this week:
  • Week 10: Murray/Banfield > Yeo/Philips
This help with all the outs this week. Master plan to complete my team over the byes:
  • Week 11: Kelly/Richards > Rocky/Ridley
  • Week 12: Nil
  • Week 13: Frisch/Holman > Macrae / Rookie
  • Week 14: Lycett/Spargo > Grundy / Rookie
If my excel skills / $$ predictions are correct, by the end of the bye round I should have a complete team, ~$100K bank and 10 trades up my sleeves.

:cool:

View attachment 501903

Alright lads, here's the game plan for this week:
  • Week 10: Murray/Banfield > Yeo/Philips
This help with all the outs this week. Master plan to complete my team over the byes:
  • Week 11: Kelly/Richards > Rocky/Ridley
  • Week 12: Nil
  • Week 13: Frisch/Holman > Macrae / Rookie
  • Week 14: Lycett/Spargo > Grundy / Rookie
If my excel skills / $$ predictions are correct, by the end of the bye round I should have a complete team, ~$100K bank and 10 trades up my sleeves.

:cool:
McLean, Savage
vs
Taranto, Yeo

That is the only difference right now between your side and mine :eek: (although I have just done the Lycett --> Grundy move this week).

McLean, Savage
vs
Taranto, Yeo

That is the only difference right now between your side and mine :eek: (although I have just done the Lycett --> Grundy move this week).
Getting Yeo this week and Grundy last week of the bye ! :eek:

You almost convinced me to get Taranto last week. But, going through the numbers, i had the enough $$$ for my planned trades throughout be byes. ! :cool:

Also, what are the chances of Yeo being a late out ??

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back