Trades Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Coffield out for sure.
Yeo or Sicily (again) in.
Probably should've done it this week but went 2 down for future cash.

Coffield and Alex Pearce are my two most likely to go this week, but Gowers is yapping at their heels having maxed out in price as well.

As for who to bring in, not sure yet. Have about $141k in the bank before trades so it's likely to be an upgrade-downgrade week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for round 10 but sharing the news on $170k (MID) players can go a long way in helping our little BF community.
Ball winners that can tackle are always welcome in my side.
AFL.priddis.com said:
draftee Stefan Giro was the standout on a dirty day for Peel against WAFL powerhouse Subiaco. The speedy rookie was one of Peel's few four-quarter performers and collected a team-high 27 disposals, laid nine tackles and kicked a clever snap goal in the opening term.

Last edited:
He had possession, what could he be charged with?
Rough play and a fine if anything. (I think nothing)
Buddy always holds the ball up and jumps around like that. Someone ran into his arm.
Buddy is big and strong though, so is he allowed to play agressively? I guess it depends on who's in his way.

I'm sure there will plenty of coaches starting hard at Finlayson & Coffield, especially with some DEF rookie options around.
Just need to pick the right one!

I'm sure there will plenty of coaches starting hard at Finlayson & Coffield, especially with some DEF rookie options around.
Just need to pick the right one!

It's not Cumming !!! Unfortunately.....

Since I do love an underpriced premium or two....
Adams- still need to see more from him but he did have a 40 point quarter which I like, but then went missing for large parts of the game.
GAJ- will be really tempting. The last time he got critisised like this in the media he came back strongly. Wait for him to drop heaps and could pick up in the byes. The worry is him missing games but when he plays he is a top 5 mid.
Hanners- actually won a lot of possessions for a low TOG, think it was less than 70%. Good signs in his first game back. He can go 110 at his best but need to see more of him and we can afford to wait on him, he can get cheaper.
Danger- I think the time is getting riper to pick him up. Surely the cats just unleash him into the mids since they are getting smashed in clearances every game. Even playing forward, he is still mananging to ton and has a chance to get DPP. Danger still has another gear left in him so he looks promising to pick up in the byes.
Parker- anyone who doesn’t have him, well done and stay away. Trust me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back