Trades Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely he has to be in for a score below 120, there must be some sort of record he will brake if he goes over 140 5 games in a row.
It has been ridiculous hasn’t it? He’s just a gun and a certain Pig by the end of the year. Ansolute torture watching him the last few weeks. He has probably single handedly halted my rise up the rankings these last few weeks. That and the other spuds I have of course.

guessing - she ain't got no Macrae!
giphy.gif

Murray -> Ridley
Waterman -> Buddy

Copped Murray, Coffield and Cumming all out. Coffield could return next week so I'll hold for now, think he's slightly more likely than Murray. But who knows. Murray is more or less maxed out anyway. Not really sold on any of Ridley, Rice or Stoddart so I'll go with Ridley's scoring potential. I think Dea is more likely out than Ridley for Hurley.

Really want Buddy for his next few weeks, some very easy match-ups. Waterman is more or less maxed out as well. Next week I'll look at finally getting rid of Billings for Rocky.

The big question: Bailey Rice (played 1 game, scored 56, BE 6) vs Jordan ridley (played 1 game scored 89 BE -14)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have gone with Rice instead of Ridley, because it's the only way that I can make sure I have an emergency on every line. Could blow up in my face, but I don't feel comfortable having two non playing emergencies. Have kept the C on Macrae too. This will be a huge round for everyone. So many different decisions and so many different ways it could play out. Good luck all!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back