Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't afford it. Only way to get lloyd is constable or walsh.

Parker + Duursma can afford Houli or TRengove?

I'm so far back that I need to take some risks.

But if I do this for this week, then will need to double down again next week to get cash for the next upgrade.

Rookies have killed me this year - missed on Stack & Baker, Ross went down, Traded out Balta before he started scoring (hannan from last year) and now stuck for cash.
You're still using Constable's $$$$ ......just taking the opportunity to move Setters to take his midfield spot, which opens a DPP ....Young is still a $117K FWD .....so yes you can afford it based on what your were originally going to do ....net same result

can't afford it. Only way to get lloyd is constable or walsh.

Parker + Duursma can afford Houli or TRengove?

I'm so far back that I need to take some risks.

But if I do this for this week, then will need to double down again next week to get cash for the next upgrade.

Rookies have killed me this year - missed on Stack & Baker, Ross went down, Traded out Balta before he started scoring (hannan from last year) and now stuck for cash.

giphy.gif

You're still using Constable's $$$$ ......just taking the opportunity to move Setters to take his midfield spot, which opens a DPP ....Young is still a $117K FWD .....so yes you can afford it based on what your were originally going to do ....net same result
Ahhh got it. Sorry I read your post the wrong way. Are you thinking Stocker has better JS as well as the obvious 2 extra games?

Hamstring tightness not a tear most likely miss this week at worst.

This is GWS though, where "soreness" will sideline you for a month. He might never play again with the way they report injuries.

If Williams misses, should go Williams > Whitfield and 1 downgrade, and then next week 1 down and upgrade Duurs or Scrimshaw to Lloyd?

Ahhh got it. Sorry I read your post the wrong way. Are you thinking Stocker has better JS as well as the obvious 2 extra games?
No ...I thought you needed the DPP opening up and Young had a pretty good first up game ......just be careful now with Byes

Stocker has good JS .....and IMO he'll find his feet and get better .....tough introduction for him, the last 3 weeks

ATM have gone early on Young
Walsh + Drew = Lloyd + Young

Fell I should've traded out Crouch last week, he's under performed anyway and likely to miss a second week.
Very real chance of fielding too many s**t truck rookies again with Crouch, Danger, and Williams all likely to miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would it be so bad if the AFL instituted their own medical staff overseeing each club, and reported injuries transparently.

Would it be so bad if the AFL instituted their own medical staff overseeing each club, and reported injuries transparently.

You want transperency from the organisation formerly run by Demetriou and now Gil..................

giphy.gif

i dont get the need for all the smoke and shadows behind the windows.
if a player is in doubt opposition clubs prepare for both scenarios. i'd say they have pretty good inside info on each other anyway so bullshitting to the public is pointless.

You want transperency from the organisation formerly run by Demetriou and now Gil..................

giphy.gif

It's not asking too much.

Need to continue getting rookies off the field, so looking at ....

ROB>Hinge (via Bines to ruck, Setterfield to fwds and Answerth to mids)
Parker < Cameron (Cameron's r14 bye gives him the nod over other afforable fwd prems)

i dont get the need for all the smoke and shadows behind the windows.
if a player is in doubt opposition clubs prepare for both scenarios. i'd say they have pretty good inside info on each other anyway so ********ting to the public is pointless.

I don't understand who the clubs think they're fooling by being coy. Seems like only the bookies.

Remember when your club was fined for doing nothing wrong?

A boy can dream. I dream of Chris Scott and Leon Cameron being fined $1m for every late change they make until they get the message to treat Supercoachers right.

I don't understand who the clubs think they're fooling by being coy. Seems like only the bookies.

A boy can dream. I dream of Chris Scott and Leon Cameron being fined $1m for every late change they make until they get the message to treat Supercoachers right.

Dream of more realistic things. Like a date with Natalie Portman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back