Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon I should leave Duursma?
Constable to Young via Setterfield and Parker to Zeibel/Worpel

it gives you more stability at D6 and more money to spend on a forward.
i know in a perfect world you'd hold Constable and trade Duursma because of breakevens but Constable is wasted on the bench you kinda need Duursma at D6.

just some food for thought.
good luck :thumbsu:

Currently thinking, no trades as there’s no bubble boys.

But that’s assuming a few suspect rookies keep their spots/get selected.

Really want to upgrade to a super premo mid tho!

I can't stress enough not to worry about the byes.

I learnt my lesson last year.

I picked up Howe over Seagull purely because I had too many players missing in the same bye round as Seagull.

I missed out on about 400 pts by year end with that dumb decision.

Moore being out is 100x worse than Williams. Seriously what a ******* piece of s**t the bloke is. He's not even injured FFS, just a pussy.

Scores his biggest score of the year (97) right when we're about to trade him, then backs is up with a 66 and donuts for 2 straight weeks.

He can * right off.

Missing out on Neale now because of him. That and the fact i refuse to start spuddy Anuswerth.

Last edited:
Constable to Young via Setterfield and Parker to Zeibel/Worpel

it gives you more stability at D6 and more money to spend on a forward.
i know in a perfect world you'd hold Constable and trade Duursma because of breakevens but Constable is wasted on the bench you kinda need Duursma at D6.

just some food for thought.
good luck :thumbsu:
Thanks for the suggestions, have brought in Young and am now looking at my upgrade options for Parker. Reckon its too early to bring in Blakely? Tossing up between him and Worpel

View attachment 678561
Turns out someone in my newsfeed was tagged in this post which made it appear on my timeline. I didn’t look at the date.:straining: North play the Bulldogs this week too haha.

Boyd needing to pass a test should have been a giveaway when he retired last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore being out is 100x worse than Williams. Seriously what a ******* piece of **** the bloke is. He's not even injured FFS, just a pussy.

Scores his biggest score of the year (97) right when we're about to trade him, then backs is up with a 66 and donuts for 2 straight weeks.

He can **** right off.

Missing out on Neale now because of him. That and the fact i refuse to start spuddy Anuswerth.
In before Anus 70 this week on all our benches

Ok so my first trade is locked in -

Atkins > Hinge via Answerth (to cover Williams)

My kitty is now up to $257,900.

What I want to know is which one of the following looks best for my second trade?

A) Moore > Hurn ($51,600 left over)

B) Moore > Stewart ($128,300 left over)

C) Swing Duursma to the backline and trade out Moore to Fyfe, Jelly, Zerrett

I was all set on going Hurn but if I go Stewart then that $128,300 leftover compared to $51,600 leftover once I get Hurn allows me to get any mid premo in for Duursma next week once I go Drew > Young.

What's everyone think I should do with my second trade? :think:

team.JPG

What I want to know is which one of the following looks best for my second trade?

I was all set on going Hurn but if I go Stewart then that $128,300 leftover compared to $51,600 leftover once I get Hurn allows me to get any mid premo in for Duursma next week once I go Drew > Young.

View attachment 678596
Based on scoring I think Hurn is probably worth the extra $78k. I would have said it should depend on your bye structure but they are both the same.

View attachment 678596

:think:

Man....forget Hinge IMO

Moore and Williams to Heater and Stewart. trades will run out....hahaha

a soundtrack of think music :p:footy::fire:

View attachment 678596
Stick to your existing strategy of buy high and sell low. Hurn.

Stick to your existing strategy of buy high and sell low. Hurn.

giphy.gif

View attachment 678596

Tbh I just can’t see Hurn going at this clip full year / going close enough to justify the price this week. A bit of inefficient spend is ok, sometimes you have to do it, but wouldn’t be grabbing him this week.
Having more options on the mid premo would appeal and Stewart I rate (tbh I’m looking at ways to grab and take flyers on Cogs / Brayshaw types, so you should not pay me any heed.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't really go wrong with either IMO.

There is absolutely ZERO rush to get Stewart into our teams. He's gone at about the same price/average all year. Minimal fluctuation.

Balding thunder thighs on the other hand, is Mr Sex after his 160.

I guess I am narrowing it down to Hurn and $51,600 leftover compared to Stewart and $128,300 leftover.

If I go Drew > Young next week with my first trade then I can go Duursma > any mid premo with my second trade providing I take Stewart this week.

Kinda leaning towards Stewart now just on that basis alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back