Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate going early on rookies, but can’t justify going any of the bubble boys and I need to get a donut off field.

Have gone
Drew -> Young
Raw Deal Constable > Super Pig Neale ($31k left over)

Praying Parker doesn’t bleed too much cash and can kick a bag against Carlton’s ramshackle defence. Young and Parker to combine for 10? Have placed him on my bench as the SC Gods are more likely to kick me in the balls if I have him on field. Considering that if not for giving away 4FA he would’ve made about 50 last week without kicking a goal, it’s hopefully not too much to ask for.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I'm considering bringing Dusty in. This is what happens when I have an alcohol-free week.

5 week average of 106 or so, looked sharp last week, finishes the season with 7 straight at the G. Hmm.

Don't like going early on rookies but hand has been been forced, have settled on ROB > Young, Drew > Boak.

I'm with both of you. Don't like going early, but ...

Drew > Dusty, Parker > Young

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally devised a solution to my Hawkins-possible-late-out conundrum.

Trade Drew, swing Burgess forward and bring in Tom Stewart in the next hour, then tonight, if Hawkins doesn’t withdraw, trade Zilliams, swing Baby John back, and bring in Porkins for that sweet, sweet POD 150.

It’s very simple and I’m rather ashamed I didn’t think of it before panicking last night, but until Hawkins punches someone and scores a 50 tonight, I’m going to feel quite proud of myself.

Oh man.

Just realised that I took Goldy off to bring Bines on and didn't emergency him. Not only is that an auto donut, Goldy is having a season best.

Best way I can minimise the damages.

Setterfield and Williams for Whitfield and Fort - move Bines forward. Covers the nut at least but not how I would have otherwise used my trades.

Idiot.

Oh man.

Just realised that I took Goldy off to bring Bines on and didn't emergency him. Not only is that an auto donut, Goldy is having a season best.

Setterfield and Williams for Whitfield and Fort - move Bines forward. Covers the nut at least but not how I would have otherwise used my trades.

Idiot.

Take the donut, mate. Don't exacerbate the error by burning two trades (Fort in, Fort out).

Oh man.

Idiot.
Take the donut, mate. Don't exacerbate the error by burning two trades (Fort in, Fort out).
Why two trades? Setterfield to Fort not a bad move.

I like him. Was a bit surprised Glass held his spot instead, but our midfield is very thin and Clarko is experimenting with Glass in there. I’m heading to Launy tomorrow and will watch Glass closely, as I haven’t really been too excited by him yet.

On a supercoach level I hope Moore is a late in. On a Hawks level I hope it’s not at Lewis’s expense!
Top stuff , and your blokes look comfortably in control, Gunston firing like a belt-fed mortar:thumbsu:
Seems like they really want to give Nash a chance with his kicking skills, doesn't seem to be able to get it enough yet but that could still come, I guess.
Pittonet probably made more sense as an in in the end, shame for Moore but logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back