giphy.gif
    496.9 KB · Views: 98

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tried every which way to get 22 playing on field but not possible. Full def bench but can't move them so will be a donut in the mids.

Decided to hold Danger and Crouch and get in two guys who will play rd 12 & 13.

Const and Drew -> Dusty and Perryman.

Perryman can go before Rd 14 but hopefully scores 80-100 'til then.

May 4, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
He'd have to have a pretty decent game this week, I would think, to keep out Rata. If he's quiet and doesn't do too much, Ratugolea or even Buzza could come in. Can't see him locking down that spot, so unless it's a need, I wouldn't be bringing him in if you don't already have him
Thank you! Got in Young instead. :cool:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm probably doing DT wrong but I sidewaysed this week

Z Williams > Lloyd
Danger > Dusty

I'll be using a trade to get Danger back next week, but Dusty's 109 was a lot more palatable than Corbett's 42. Really need to start upgrading a few def and mid rookies, but every week there's an injury issue with a premo. Rocky the latest one, he'll probably become Danger lol

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'm probably doing DT wrong but I sidewaysed this week

Z Williams > Lloyd
Danger > Dusty

I'll be using a trade to get Danger back next week, but Dusty's 109 was a lot more palatable than Corbett's 42. Really need to start upgrading a few def and mid rookies, but every week there's an injury issue with a premo. Rocky the latest one, he'll probably become Danger lol
Those trades were more than warranted this week. Think you’re doing just fine Mr SuperCoach 👍🏼

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
I posted this last week hinting at Whitfield giving his B.E a shake. Didn't think he'd get it but it now feels right to now add Whit to the list and ponder if any Saints players are prepared to work hard enough to rack up a good score. Dunstan seems the type to join in.
Wing type / running midfielders over last 3 weeks against Carlton
Rd 6. Liam Shiels 145
Rd 7. Trent Dumont 123
Rd 8. Tom Phillips 123
Rd 9. Lachie Whitfield 190
Rd 10. Dunstan...
2nd quarter 57 on cue for Dunstan.

Back