Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to hold both Williams and Danger, Williams appears to only be tightness but if named out I’m probably forced to trade.

At the moment Freo’s Shultz to Young and Scrimshaw to Cripps. Clears some dead weight and gets me a round 14 bye premo to help through those periods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of those except Danger. Danger may miss a week but with the rest of the carnage I know I can't afford to waste a trade getting him back later. If you're in a similar situation do the same maybe?

I held Whitfield. I'm holding Cogs and yes, I'll probably hold danger. Looking like Williams and Bray or Walsh.

I held Whitfield. I'm holding Cogs and yes, I'll probably hold danger. Looking like Williams and Bray or Walsh.

Me too. Depends a bit on selection, as Hayes/Atley/Drew/Baker/Larkey could change things - but currently doing:

Brayshaw to Gaff
Williams to Laird

Thoughts on Heath Shaw, has easy run to the byes, has low BE and played well last few weeks and at 587K ???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wouldn’t recommend it mate, he’s burnt me in the past before which turns me off. Was extremely poor before these last two weeks aswell. He’s probably going to gain you 60-70k max until the bye rounds if he scores well. It’s a no from me but hey, it could be a great POD

Wilkie Williams out

Hinge (don't really want) Sloane in

Swing a bunch of players around

Balta Hore Lockhart Stack remain on the field.... sigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back