Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duursma has actually been alright in the last 2 wet games.
Worst you get from him is a 50

He's a rookie and that's around his BE I think

Not too worried

Today was supposed to rain here in Melbourne, only did in the morning briefly, was windy and yuck most of the day, but wet it was not, wouldn't be surprised if Sunday is the same

This is genius, didn't think about this and whilst its probably a week early for ROB i might as well just so i don't cop a donut up forward. Also leaves me with just enough money to trade Scrimshaw to Laird
ROBs BE is only 70 I think, I don't think he has gone under that yet, he should be fine again this week against Vardy I think?

Next week I'll likely need his $$$$ though

This week is going to be a nightmare...it’s raining in Melbourne and launceston tomorrow and raining in Melbourne on sunday...if you’re like me and have to field the likes of hore, scrimshaw, Duursma and balta you’re absolutely cooked. Brace yourself for serious pain
If I decide to hold ZWillliams, then it means Scrim comes on field for me. Might have to reconsider if it really is going to be bad conditions tomorrow.

I’m so sick of Geelong playing games with constable. He’s gone.
Games? He's not doing what they ask of him so is dropped.
Needs to work on his spread and tank.

Not exactly a game.

Games? He's not doing what they ask of him so is dropped.
Needs to work on his spread and tank.

Not exactly a game.

He got dropped after having 27 touches,10 marks and 3 tackles the week before...with Dangerfield out this week, he should have played...his only bad game was last week and he spent half the game on the bench...instead they bring in parsons, who’s a forward and horrendous.

He got dropped after having 27 touches,10 marks and 3 tackles the week before...with Dangerfield out this week, he should have played...his only bad game was last week and he spent half the game on the bench...instead they bring in parsons, who’s a forward and horrendous.
Firstly, I am basing this of the VFL coach Shane O'Bree. Couple of weeks back he got 30 touches in the reserves but the coach spoke afterwards unimpressed.
He has been told he needs to work on the tank and defensive spread. This is just a fact.

Dangerfield out, so what? We beat the Dons midfield without Constable, Dangerfield hobbling on one leg, and the captain on the sidelines. I think we'll manage against the Suns.

Secondly, Parsons is not a forward, and yes he's been horrendous played as one. He's actually a wingman/halfback flanker.

Firstly, I am basing this of the VFL coach Shane O'Bree. Couple of weeks back he got 30 touches in the reserves but the coach spoke afterwards unimpressed.
He has been told he needs to work on the tank and defensive spread. This is just a fact.

Dangerfield out, so what? We beat the Dons midfield without Constable, Dangerfield hobbling on one leg, and the captain on the sidelines. I think we'll manage against the Suns.

Secondly, Parsons is not a forward, and yes he's been horrendous played as one. He's actually a wingman/halfback flanker.
Wowee, I upgraded Constable to Duncan this week Dr Levy :D:thumbsu:

Duncan leading the comp in marks IIRC, obviously knows how to spread ;)

*Inb4 he stinks it up or is a late withdrawal

My trades looking to go one of two ways:
Constable and Drew out for Young and Taranto (31k in the bank)
Or Young and Hurn (76k in the bank).
Considering Hurn due to low BE and potential to score big against the crows. Taranto also worries me at the G’!

I'm thinking of cutting my losses with Westhoff and downgrading him to Young, and turning Gibbons into Duncan.

Or I could keep Gibbons and go Ross to Taranto.

Is there any hope of Westhoff turning this around? Even with a few back this week, I'm not confident.

He looks lost with this 6 6 6

I'm thinking of cutting my losses with Westhoff and downgrading him to Young, and turning Gibbons into Duncan.

Or I could keep Gibbons and go Ross to Taranto.

Is there any hope of Westhoff turning this around? Even with a few back this week, I'm not confident.
I've been holding off him until Dixon is back, which is probably looking like after our bye now. His role should fix up then.

i was conned into Westhoff too, but right now there are so many bigger problems then him. I'm hoping he comes too before the season ends, and if he doesn't will be one of my last trades to fix my team

Woke up this morning with an urge to upgrade ZWilliams to Whitfield, think ZW will be out for too long to be worth holding.

Have no bank so Scrimshaw down to a basement rookie is the only way I can get the cash. Need to risk picking up a rookie who has only played one game.
My options are:
A) Hinge
B) O.Baker, Answerth moves to def bench

Cannot get R. Young because then I have no cover for Setters and I cop a doughnut. I wanted to get Stocker (surely has decent JS if he can survive after the debacle last week) but it just doesn't net me enough cash to get Whit.

Thoughts on Hinge vs Baker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woke up this morning with an urge to upgrade ZWilliams to Whitfield, think ZW will be out for too long to be worth holding.

Have no bank so Scrimshaw down to a basement rookie is the only way I can get the cash. Need to risk picking up a rookie who has only played one game.
My options are:
A) Hinge
B) O.Baker, Answerth moves to def bench

Cannot get R. Young because then I have no cover for Setters and I cop a doughnut. I wanted to get Stocker (surely has decent JS if he can survive after the debacle last week) but it just doesn't net me enough cash to get Whit.

Thoughts on Hinge vs Baker?

Aparr from getting caught a few times I thought Baker looked good for his first game and named on wing

Aparr from getting caught a few times I thought Baker looked good for his first game and named on wing
Hinge was also really good with 14 touches at 85%...this is a tough decision. Not even really considering scoring power here, just want them to play until their byes.
Hinge playing away this week could be tough but Baker may have to deal with bad weather conditions this week, can't see the game suiting him if it is wet.

Damn...cooled on Whit again, this will burn me probably. Will just wait and see what Scrimshaw (E) scores. If it is over 70 then I'll take his score and hold ZWilliams. If Scrim gets another 40 then I'll have to make a move.

Knowing you have scrimshaw I can relax..lock to score well..if you didn’t have him he would score 30

With Rockliff and scrimshaw gone for 3+ weeks now can’t afford to trade. Cogs better play else I’ll cop a doughnut

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks Dr. Bradkli. You make a good point, now I won't trade myself. Have to cop Answerth on field, will be a tough away game for him and will be lucky to get 40. If Cogs is out then I have to make some moves to avoid a doughnut but for now, got my hands tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back