Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You need a mid rookie.

Not sure which cheap rookie mids there are. You might need to wait for teams to come out.

The thing is we can't wait till Thursday night's teams anymore.
Team come out the night before each game.

Making trading super hard.

EG the cats game is on at a stupid time like 5.40.
We won't know the teams before the next game till prob 6.40.
If we looking at other rookies.

Curtis Taylor and Budarick > Draper and Duncan. Roughly 138k short of this. Need to trade either Stephen Hill for a sub 129k defender or Rankine for a sub 141k forward to accomplish this. Thoughts people?

Probably will do Day and Rankine for Stewart and Skinner

Rankine should make more money seeing his ceiling is high and I can see him getting to 350k sometime, but it'll likely take him well past the byes to do this as that 34 will roll through thwarting any decent scores he may put up in the next 2

Day also will make a bit more cash, but his bye doesn't help, so with guys like Noble and Pickett being needed to be held for longer due to tonning up the past round, he gets the chop

Would really like Rivers to come back sometime...

9E303986-68BF-42F6-B500-71DE236DF20B.jpeg
Posted this last night with no context. Here is the full team, and as always would love your guys’ thoughts.

Really think I’m going to need Neale, and now is as good a time as any. Just not sure if culling Doedee is the right thing at this point, or if there are other options.

17 trades and $208k

6BFD5F95-7112-4AA2-B881-3A4D32A28394.jpeg
5257514C-7E4C-450B-B2ED-5794A0982F96.jpeg

Attachments

• F670BB58-A552-482E-A127-D5DE90104B3B.jpeg
    F670BB58-A552-482E-A127-D5DE90104B3B.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 24
I'd fu
View attachment 926098
Posted this last night with no context. Here is the full team, and as always would love your guys’ thoughts.

Really think I’m going to need Neale, and now is as good a time as any. Just not sure if culling Doedee is the right thing at this point, or if there are other options.

17 trades and $208k

View attachment 926096
View attachment 926097

I'd cull Simpkin over Doedee personally. Seems off, and even if he does turn a corner, you should be able to Roughead manoeuver him back in for cheaper in a few weeks anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking biggest risk of my season, trading NicNat, Egg and Rankine to Stewart, Duncan and Draper. Then will go two down next week and Pickett to Fyfe, Grundy for Draper the week after... only works if Draper and Pickett Moo’s by $150k and Grundy and Fyfe falls a bit further!

Just two trades this week.

Day to Stewart
Conroy to draper.
If I had another 3k I could go rankine to simpkin.

But next week.

Only way i can get the Stewart/Duncan combo this week is if i do this

1596406771509.png

Not entirely thrilled about getting rid of Devon and Simpkin but there's just not enough cash in my team at the moment.

Rookies haven't mooed enough. Really wish i traded that dickhead Fyfe weeks ago and didn't carry his ass.

Above trade means i skip Draper, but Skinner seems more valuable, at least this week because i potentially field him and get his score. Draper is worthless.

Team before trades

1596406517169.png

Footywire is my main source for BEs and it's not live
Would appreciate the assist if someone can share for:
N Anderson
Egmolesse-Smith
Rankine
Georgiades
Aarts

Secondly, good rookie targets this week besides Draper and Skinner?

BEll.
JS.
Please Horse 🐎.
Bollox

Someone please tell he's a lock
Hmmmm.... sorry to say his JS is no better than any of the others. They are all on rotation unless they go tropical.
Same as all clubs...looking to reward the ones that grab their chance or demand selection.
1-2 more weeks tops i reckon

No such thing as Job Security except for the Public Service.

Its not all bad news though...i did get laid last night and i was legendary.

Footywire is my main source for BEs and it's not live
Would appreciate the assist if someone can share for:
N Anderson
Egmolesse-Smith
Rankine
Georgiades
Aarts

Secondly, good rookie targets this week besides Draper and Skinner?
in order

-22 and -17

View attachment 926098

17 trades and $208k

View attachment 926096
View attachment 926097
Your trades are improvements, but am I right in suggesting that Smith and Doedee were in your team originally to be D6-F6 for the year? As you'll still end up with needing to make the same amount of upgrades to finish your team.

Imo trade 1, both though, dunno, I'd try and fill in the gaps first.

Logged in this morning to see 2331 pts, then glanced across and saw it got me nowhere.
Thats a bit rude.

Looking at spending some saved pennies and buying Neale this week. (Yes Yes i know its a tad fking late to join the party. Why u think i'm so crap this year )
Out: Taylor Green Starc
In: Neale Stewart Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back