Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade out Simpkin or D.Smith?

Simpkin - dropping another 40K but has upside if he pulls it together
SMith - 75 average with extra round

We don't really tag I expect Simkin to tear us a new one.
Just my feels.

Can you trade someone else.
Yesterday I was trying to work out how to bring in Stewart + Dusty and then a mid premo next week - but can only do that using Simpkin.

Today I'm thinking of bringing in Neale this week + 2 rookies, and then Stewart next week. Smith > Neale is definitely an upgrade... so can trade out SMith instead.

Or trade out starc + Rankine and just bring in Stewart.

1. Simpkin + Smith > Stewart + Dusty
2. Smith + Rankine > Neale + Skinner
3. Rankine + Starc > Stewart/Dusty + Skinner

1596514559504.png

Willo going for Stewart.

I need ranks money for this to happen,
Really unsure on Skinner and Bellend feller..

If no bye Watson for willo ....Rank to Stewart...
do you really need that extra rookie score this week?
if you do then drink the Skinner kool-aid with the rest of us. at least you'll have people to complain with when he gets dropped next round.

Yesterday I was trying to work out how to bring in Stewart + Dusty and then a mid premo next week - but can only do that using Simpkin.

Today I'm thinking of bringing in Neale this week + 2 rookies, and then Stewart next week. Smith > Neale is definitely an upgrade... so can trade out SMith instead.

View attachment 927197

All not bad options .
I think I like number 2 the most.

Can you trade Taylor insteed he might not play .
Wait for teams..

do you really need that extra rookie score this week?
if you do then drink the Skinner kool-aid with the rest of us. at least you'll have people to complain with when he gets dropped next round.

Not the rookie score I need the cash to get Stewart.
But a rookie that's going to play would be nice.

If no bye Watson would a option .

Think I will just go Taylor to Close/Bell if one is named this week. Intend to hold other trades and start getting in Hawks, Blues, Dockers and Eagles from next round.

Any other suggestions? Have around $30k in the bank.

View attachment 927161

Brander, Hill and Rankine for Duncan and two rookies.

All not bad options .
I think I like number 2 the most.

Can you trade Taylor insteed he might not play .
Wait for teams..
Taylor is gone no matter! Bringing in Draper.

Last week traded out Noble + King instead of Taylor to get in Lloyd and Smith (WB) - but cost me points + $

View attachment 927197
You have 3 forwards in your midfield and 4 in your forward line who are all arguably keepers. You have just 4 pure mid keepers. Looking at that I'd definitely suggest going with option 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor > Draper
McInerney > Duncan

Those 2 are locked in barring selection surprises. The other trade will probably be -

Option 1) TBerry > Skinner

But Gawn scoring so badly last round, playing hurt, possibly still missing games and being almost certain to drop in price over coming weeks temps me to go -

Option 2) Gawn > Neale

Someone tell me I'm crazy to even consider the second option .... or not.

Taylor > Draper
McInerney > Duncan

Those 2 are locked in barring selection surprises. The other trade will probably be -

Option 1) TBerry > Skinner

But Gawn scoring so badly last round, playing hurt, possibly still missing games and being almost certain to drop in price over coming weeks temps me to go -

Option 2) Gawn > Neale

Someone tell me I'm crazy to even consider the second option .... or not.

Gawns fine.he'll play.

Aarts, Rankine or Simpson: Which to trade out?
Fell $900 short of my preferred tradeout, would have to go one of them.

On paper Rankine's BE says trade him out, but he's also the most likely to give a high looped score at stages.

Not really, but it is nice to see another coach who has FIVE premiums on the bench this week. I thought I was the only one.

Edit: Still thinking about a Cripps --> Duncan sideways this week to lessen the pain, and then upgrading Simmo to a midfield premo (possibly Cripps back!) next week.
Yeah got the 5 premiums this week on the bench. I hadn't really considered a sideways trade to lessen the pain. I might have if Wingard didnt look better on the weekend with Breust back in the side or Cripps had a stinker again. But they both produced the goods.

From a team balance perspective do you think my team needs a MID or DEF premo more? ie Duncan vs Stewart

This question probably comes down to team selection for Macpherson, Rivers, Bennell, Simpson, Close which I find out tonight. Wouldnt think Noble gets dropped after the weekends performance.

Gawns fine.he'll play.
Yes it looks pretty certain that he'll play, but I'm not so sure he's fine. I can see him being given limited game time or worse still aggravating the condition.
BE of 217 this week and will lose $30k even if he manages his projected score of 150. Remember what happened in round 1 when he wasn't 100%

It would be a brave (maybe stupid) trade to make, but not without some reason.

On paper Rankine's BE says trade him out, but he's also the most likely to give a high looped score at stages.

Wait for teams.

Early word is Simpson didn't to much at training .
But I guess he's BE is still good.

Imo rank done hes job .

I would cull Aarts out of those three. Rankine & Simpson capable of averaging 70+ as your bench cover going forward as well as having 100+ scores in them.

Yes it looks pretty certain that he'll play, but I'm not so sure he's fine. I can see him being given limited game time or worse still aggravating the condition.
BE of 217 this week and will lose $30k even if he manages his projected score of 150. Remember what happened in round 1 when he wasn't 100%

It would be a brave (maybe stupid) trade to make, but not without some reason.

Club has already advised that TMac will be dropped and that Dees are going in with only 2 tall forwards, Weideman and Jackson. So unless there's a late change where TMac comes back in, expect big Max to shoulder most of the duck duties as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back