Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 3 forwards in your midfield and 4 in your forward line who are all arguably keepers. You have just 4 pure mid keepers. Looking at that I'd definitely suggest going with option 2
Thanks. I kept on going for value picks and ended up with a bunch of fwds! And of course wingard and Butler (leading fwds at the time) have been s**t since I brought them in... And simpkin and smith pretty bad too....

Suggestions Please

I don't know weather to just hold Simpkin and hope he comes good. Devon Smith is the other one that's doing nothing.
My Thoughts
Option1
Rankine > Skinner
Simpkin > Duncan
Conroy > Draper leaved $82,400

Option 2
Rankine > Skinner
Devon > T Stewart (Via Simpkin to forward and Stark to Mid)
Conroy > Draper

Or if you can come up with a better trade.

Capture3.JPG

Buda Rankine and Brander to Draper Skinner and Duncan OR

Rankine Simpson and Brander to Draper Skinner and Duncan if Simpson gets dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this talk about Gawn etc reminds me of the pre season talk and reasons not to get him.

Bloke is a super premo averaging 145.

All hail king Max. Set and forget.

Thinking of doing something crazy and grabbing Witherden as long term DEF coverage for some much needed depth in DEF, and a potential stepping stone to Haynes/Lloyd down the track.

Having to play Starc and Williamson week after week is hurting me massively. And Witherden provides coverage across the first 3 byes and longer term D7 coverage once I nab Haynes/Lloyd as my final defensive upgrade (if I don't use him as a stepping stone). Allows me to use Williamson as DEF depth if needed across the byes when guys could be rested also.

Thinking of going:

Taylor > Witherden (Brander to FWDs, Budarick on field FWDs)
Rankine > Skinner
Green > Stewart (Starc into MIDs bench, can loop in his score if need be after tonight with Cripps)

Means I have to play Budarick and Skinner up forward.

Thoughts?

FROM THIS:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 4.34.19 pm.png

TO THIS:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 4.32.04 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back