Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out his 145 and the injury score and it’s a 98 average for Stewart. Good enough for $443k? Contemplating offing Docherty for him, normally wouldn’t entertain a sideways trade but Docherty is sitting at a 77 average over his past 5 / 82 over his past 3, for $25k more. A trade for $25k doesn’t seem a smart move normally.
these are my thoughts as well. its not like when hes fit hes had consistent lloyd scores either. 80 something then 130, 80 something again then 145. prefer a lloyd who just get 110 every week.

these are my thoughts as well. its not like when hes fit hes had consistent lloyd scores either. 80 something then 130, 80 something again then 145. prefer a lloyd who just get 110 every week.
I'd prefer to have Lloyds scores over Stewarts too but Lloyd costs $167k more and I don't have the cash to spare or I'd prefer to spend it elsewhere.

I'd prefer to have Lloyds scores over Stewarts too but Lloyd costs $167k more and I don't have the cash to spare or I'd prefer to spend it elsewhere.
i'm not saying i wouldn't get stewart this week. at his price hes a steal. but theres a player averaging almost 10 higher than lloyd at 530k in Duncan, less than 100k more than stewart and he'll probably average 20 higher. If I had another trade I'd definitely get Stewart this week but I can't get both so I'm getting Duncan this week. Another dud forward score off my field (via moving bailey smith up forward).

My backline atm is Haynes Ridley Docherty Laird Doedee and Noble on field. 5 of those can be keepers so I'm only looking for 1 more, so I'm gonna wait till I can get Lloyd in there.

i'm not saying i wouldn't get stewart this week. at his price hes a steal. but theres a player averaging almost 10 higher than lloyd at 530k in Duncan, less than 100k more than stewart and he'll probably average 20 higher. If I had another trade I'd definitely get Stewart this week but I can't get both so I'm getting Duncan this week. Another dud forward score off my field (via moving bailey smith up forward).

My backline atm is Haynes Ridley Docherty Laird Doedee and Noble on field. 5 of those can be keepers so I'm only looking for 1 more, so I'm gonna wait till I can get Lloyd in there.
Zac :)

Hill > Sholl or Rankine > Hosie, Schoenberg or Sholl

still have no idea. need help pls. already have draper and close. cant afford tobe watson.
How can you not afford To be?

He's less than Hill or Rank.

PS - trade out Hill before Rank

I had a few measured, considered trade plans in mind, then I panicked 10 minutes before last night's game, brought in Skinner and then panicked after trying to salvage something decent from the remains of that failed trade.

Simpson, Budarick and Anderson > Stewart, Skinner and Draper, plus 180k in the kitty.

Pretty much boxes me in with a couple of the trades I will have to do on Saturday, but hopefully sets me up ok long term. The long term of using Skinner as a donut because he was shite.

Gee trades were tough this week .....still don't know who might be out, but if I want Duncan, I have to go now

Out: Taylor, Budarick, Simpson (put my faith in Bennell / McHenry)

In: Duncan, Close, Draper (in case Max is a late out)

Think that's a net gain ....thoughts Andrew Birch :$

Nice trades. Surely Draper can't be any worse an R2 than English? It's good to have choices. ;)

Fell in love with the possibilities from Gawn's insane cost when he was an injury chance, so still went with:
Gawn->Draper
Rankine->Dusty
Egmolesse-Smith->Haynes

$180K in the kitty and still have Anderson,Pickett, Georgiades and Aarts to cash out, plus some cash in McInernery, T. Brown and Sturt sitting unused. Will aim to upgrade Draper pretty quick.

Yeah got the 5 premiums this week on the bench. I hadn't really considered a sideways trade to lessen the pain. I might have if Wingard didnt look better on the weekend with Breust back in the side or Cripps had a stinker again. But they both produced the goods.

From a team balance perspective do you think my team needs a MID or DEF premo more? ie Duncan vs Stewart

This question probably comes down to team selection for Macpherson, Rivers, Bennell, Simpson, Close which I find out tonight. Wouldnt think Noble gets dropped after the weekends performance.

I missed your reply to my reply yesterday. So you might have already traded.

I would probably grab Stewart in your situation to complete your defence, as I think there are more "value picks" available/coming in the mids.

I'd be a little aggressive and do Buda -> Schoey and McP -> Stewart.

Next week look at doing Noble -> Watto and Simmo/Bennell -> best available midfielder

I missed your reply to my reply yesterday. So you might have already traded.

I would probably grab Stewart in your situation to complete your defence, as I think there are more "value picks" available/coming in the mids.

I'd be a little aggressive and do Buda -> Schoey and McP -> Stewart.

Next week look at doing Noble -> Watto and Simmo/Bennell -> best available midfielder
No worries

I traded Buda to Skinner (yuck) as I was too hesitant in going early on Schoey.

I was planning on Simpson to Duncan later today as my second trade. I guess with best 18 it doesnt matter as much but Noble and McPherson is solid cover for D6 in the meantime. Getting Stewart also means no Lloyd.

What other value mids compared to Duncan at 520? Fyfe is certainly and option and Treloar will drop some value. Steele and Oliver out of price range for now. Shuey at 488 is good value for next week I guess.

Walters,Greenwood, Simpkin, Smith all options for the final two FWD spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries

I traded Buda to Skinner (yuck) as I was too hesitant in going early on Schoey.

I was planning on Simpson to Duncan later today as my second trade. I guess with best 18 it doesnt matter as much but Noble and McPherson is solid cover for D6 in the meantime. Getting Stewart also means no Lloyd.

What other value mids compared to Duncan at 520? Fyfe is certainly and option and Treloar will drop some value. Steele and Oliver out of price range for now. Shuey at 488 is good value for next week I guess.

Walters,Greenwood, Simpkin, Smith all options for the final two FWD spots

$170K difference in price between Lloyd and Stewart. That will pretty much "finance" the upgrade for your weak F5/F6 situation, Aarts to a ~$490K forward such as Greenwood in a couple of weeks. But your cash generation is a lot better than mine, so maybe you can aim for the big dogs; I can't.

Fell in love with the possibilities from Gawn's insane cost when he was an injury chance, so still went with:
Gawn->Draper
Rankine->Dusty
Egmolesse-Smith->Haynes

$180K in the kitty and still have Anderson,Pickett, Georgiades and Aarts to cash out, plus some cash in McInernery, T. Brown and Sturt sitting unused. Will aim to upgrade Draper pretty quick.

What's your sc team name? I'm interested to see how your team fares from here on.

Whats everyones expectations on trades? will we get more as the year goes on if there are byes?

Unsure if i should hold this week or trade a Rankine to Schoenberg blind and ensure i can do 2 upgrades next week...
No, not just because of byes. If there’s an extra round maybe an extra 2 for that extra week or if they go for another condensed fixture like this period we should be some more.

$170K difference in price between Lloyd and Stewart. That will pretty much "finance" the upgrade for your weak F5/F6 situation, Aarts to a ~$490K forward such as Greenwood in a couple of weeks. But your cash generation is a lot better than mine, so maybe you can aim for the big dogs; I can't.
I still haven't decided on Stewart or Duncan.

I assume McPherson will be back in the crows side next match? he still has a negative BE and should make a bit more cash, especially if he can get a 70+ next game.

Is Conroy to Draper a wasted trade? It would purely be for cover and cash gen. I already have River, Cavarra and maybe Skinner/Ling dead on my bench.

How can you not afford To be?

He's less than Hill or Rank.

PS - trade out Hill before Rank
because i need to generate 138k from the trade to go budarick to duncan. i plan to get tobe for pickett or noble next week

is viney to duncan or whitfield a wasted trade or is it worth it?

I don't think it's a wasted trade.

I am just about to lock in Viney > Whitfield as Whitfield is a must have and is going to ton up every week from here on end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back