Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis Taylor, can swing luko forward and put him on field over McPherson or get draper in for ruck cover incase Grundy is out this week.
Actually, I can bring in Watson and have ruc cover if I trade Hamill over Curtis Taylor (he will lose approx 30 K though I think if he scores 30 again. Is this worth it to cover Grundy maybe being out? (Jumping at shadows?)

Ok, some random thoughts.

I could go:

Rivers - Watson
Hamill - McKay
Docherty - Blakely
McInerney - Bell
King - Bell
Viney - Serong (this is the big value one here)

As means of generating cash for upgrades.

Although - I've just worked out, I would need to do either McPherson or Day - Watson, as well as Viney to Serong - in order to get Ladhams to Grundy.....

Thinking C.Taylor to Bell
Corr to Stewart

Only have 34k left for the third trade
-------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know Simpsons b/e?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious to know how many are just trying to get rookies off field as quickly as you can? Or is it just trying to balance out the team.

I can do trades that makes me down to 2 on field. But not sure if that’s the right move

Right up till this arvo, I'd had a basic plan to ditch a bunch of stunted bench rooks, in order to get one less rookie in defence and some fresh cash cows. Something like this:

Option A:
Mcasey - Z Bailey
Budarick - T Watson
Hamill - Woodcock (or anyone $190k and under)

But after tonight's games I'm finding it real hard to ignore Serong and Whitfield any longer. My gut/drunk reaction is to go:

Option B:
Simpkin - Whitfield
Anderson - Serong
Budarick - T Watson

Is this the round of sideways trades (option B)? Or should I stick with the standard practice of just getting rooks off field first (option A)?

True, but so will Stewart

But Williams has bye after next week

Just curious to know how many are just trying to get rookies off field as quickly as you can? Or is it just trying to balance out the team.

I can do trades that makes me down to 2 on field. But not sure if that’s the right move

That's my plan.
Got 16 keepers + Lambert + Matt Kennedy.
Should add net 1 premium each of the next 2-3 weeks.

Having said that I'm going without some of the best premos unfortunately: Lloyd, Neale, Grundy.

Neale v Macrae and 96k?

Really tough! Watch Macrae a week with Dunks back? Consistent captaincy option in Neale. Don't think Richmond will tag him.

Reckon it's too early to cash out Izak Rankine? Gives me the exact coin I need to bring in Duncan and Stewart.
I was just thinking the exact same but for my trades for the following week, for me id put the cash on top of Pit. So yeah i think if it gets you to an upgrade or rookie off field i think it is worth it.

Query about rookies, how is Woodcocks/Drapers job security?

Any other notable rookies likely to play?
I'd guess Draper has better JS, he has a chance to make that ruck spot his own. He looked lively on Friday night, and it sounds like Essendon board are big on him.

Woodcock seems more like a placeholder for injured/rested players.

Of course if any Dons or Port fans have a different take, I'd defer to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back