Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you trading out?

Yup

Why Wingard out?
Neale in is naturally a little better though.
Want neale to captain verse my tigers sick of watching him ton up not in my team. Chad is good but even with the role change this week only scored 60 odd. Waiting for Simpkin to bottom out as I’d rather he then chad long term in a few weeks. Think getting Neale is essential as I’m ranked 938 and need him to stay in that top 1k

Egg > Watson (happy to take the 46 on field and the price rise)
Budarick > McKay
Bewley > Sidebottom (He’s looking like a must have)

Then happy to throw next weeks upgrades and spend the 3 trades sorting out the non players like L.Butler and Xerri (also maybe Hibberd and Hamill). The rest of the rooks have been generating cash pretty nicely

Struggling to find downgrade options besides Watson & Woodcock. Anyone else around the $200 mark?

Egg > Stewart
Hamill > Watson
Pitt > Draper

200k banked for Simpson > Shuey next week which frees up 2 trades in case there’s any funny stuff.

Decided to run the gauntlet instead of upgrading Pitt to Grundy (already have Max). It’s risky but I’ll back in Don Draper to play the next 4 averaging 50’s. That 650k swing is massive in the context of this season and allows for some dynamite final upgrades and for them to happen quickly.

Anyway I’ll see you all on Friday when Draper is out (managed) and I’m already all in :thumbsu:

Reckon it's too early to cash out Izak Rankine? Gives me the exact coin I need to bring in Duncan and Stewart.

Nope! Will probably make 40-100k more from here, but over 4-5 weeks.

I dabble in Fantasy every season alongside SC (and usually perform better in Fantasy despite putting my efforts in SC lol), but just unsure how the bye scoring works in Fantasy? Is it best 18 or if it's average how does that work? Is it season average or rolling 3 game?

Season average.
And prices/BE will change accordingly.

Weller to Serong via DPP.

Goodbye Weller you useless skinny no gym training hard ball get avoiding pea hearted campaigner. Traded you in when you were average 82. Managed to drag that average down to 68. Average score while in my team: 60. Fckn 60 average after i paid 650k.

Average 80 rest of the season ya downhill skier i dont care just get the * away from my side.

i shoudl really go to bed but just looking at teh fixture for round 10 makes me feel sick. 7 teams get only a 4 day break this round. But i have 2 trades i want to do that involve bye players making them locked in from the start.

Halppppppppppppppppppp

Anyone looking at Skinner. Seems like he will get plenty of looks considering attention is on the others and Brisbane playing well. Can be a good downgrade from C Taylor
McStay is structurally important and will likely come straight back in. Out of Ballenden and Skinner, Ballenden is the better ruck and that gives him pole position for the Stef/Archie slot.

Also, just as well Mitchell tonned up last week, otherwise I'd have four players with guaranteed price drops locked in :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starc > Watson
Stephens > Mayes
Xerri > Draper

Feels like a bit of a rookie re-shiuffle but I hope Mayes gets DPP and he could be a great D6.
Also gets close off my field and I think Mayes could be good for 65+ avg
When do the next bunch of DPP's get allocated?

Last edited:
Hamill to Watson seems logical to lock in a nice price rise from Watson and a solid bench score.

Really need a $170k rookie to bob up in the midfield this week so I can shift McHenry on and get the cash for another upgrade.

Bombers fans, do we reckon Mitch Hibberd is likely to return this week? Given its the last game of the round it's a long time to sit on him!

Right. If I go:

Viney to Serong
Rankine to Bell

I then have enough to go:

Ladhams - Grundy....

Means I miss a few price rises from Watson, McKay and co....

Alternatively:

Hamill to Watson
Rivers to McKay
McInerney to Bell

Generates more bench options and more cash generation in coming weeks...

i want to trade out ladhams but once i select a player to replace him can i change that player after tonight? obviously not knowing the teams would be hard to select if it was to be locked in. otherwise are you able to trade out ladhams and not select a player yet? thanks in advance. also does Draper hold his spot, i would think so?

This sucks, have to make decisions today as all bye rounds lock tonight. my non playing bench loop hole player I have to make a force trade as he would lock tonight and screw my VC loops for the round.

Not knowing teams as well until the night before is horrible oh well just do all three trades at the start of the week and cross my fingers I guess

i want to trade out ladhams but once i select a player to replace him can i change that player after tonight? obviously not knowing the teams would be hard to select if it was to be locked in. otherwise are you able to trade out ladhams and not select a player yet? thanks in advance. also does Draper hold his spot, i would think so?

No, trades are two parts : one player out, one player in.

You have to complete both parts in the one movement. So once you get rid of Ladhams, you need to bring someone in at that time to replace him.

so probably too risky to move on hoping that draper will get a game on Friday then?

I cannot comment on that. But for example, I can get Ladhams to Grundy - but to do that, I need to do all three trades today.....

It's risky....

This sucks, have to make decisions today as all bye rounds lock tonight. my non playing bench loop hole player I have to make a force trade as he would lock tonight and screw my VC loops for the round.

Not knowing teams as well until the night before is horrible oh well just do all three trades at the start of the week and cross my fingers I guess
I hate it. Just got my ranking close to top 1,000.
I do shift work and stuff up my sleep to check Thurs/Fri teams at 6pm. I can't do that every day.
Ready for my rank to crash now.

Makes it harder to grab the rookies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back