Trades Round 10 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went Mansell > Jones last night.

The next trade is tricky. I have 470k in the bank with a defensive donut (Bowes, Highmore, Murphy) 2 of those 3 could be sub but not willing to risk a donut.

Which of the 3 is best to trade? Have Laird in the mids so can swing him back.

Highmore > Any DEF/MID under 640k
Murphy > Any DEF/MID under 632k
Bowes > Any DEF/MID

Players I don’t have include Ridley/Macrae/Jelly/Mills/Stewart/Guthrie/Duncan/Walsh but I don’t really like the idea of spending my entire bank

Thoughts?

Last edited:

The next trade is tricky. I have 470k in the bank with a defensive donut (Bowes, Highmore, Murphy) 2 of those 3 could be sub but not willing to risk a donut.

Bowes > Any DEF/MID

Players I don’t have include Ridley/Macrae/Jelly/Mills/Stewart/Guthrie/Duncan/Walsh but I don’t really like the idea of spending my entire bank

Thoughts?

Highmore-stewart is solid but highmore to macrae/guthrie/duncan is best if youre happy to spend your bank.

Bowes > Any DEF/MID

Thoughts?

Bowes -> Ridley then go on a shopping spree next week!

Advice Please
Already traded Warner to Dusty but torn weather to do:
Powell > Titch
Or
Powell > Jones (laird to mid)
Or
Can you see a better option

IMG_9076.JPG IMG_9077.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Proper undecided what to do today.
Seriously considering double down, Cox/Powell>Jones/Treacy that way Flynn cane move into the FWD/MIDs next week and turn into whoever?
OR, Cox>Treacy and then Powell<Ridley?
Feel like Cox/POwell are the most pressing issues to get rid of ATM.
Buggered if I know.
SC.png

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Next week with $399k bank…
Kosi>Madden (Laird back to defense) and you could get Lyons with plenty cash spare for further upgrades.

Plus he looked very good. I'm willing to punt he stays in for a few with that valuable DP
Lester still listed as 2-3
Gardiner 12-14
Noah answerth 2

There is certainly some short term JS. Longer term not sure but if he plays well he has potential to stick around for a while. Birchall will probably need a rest at some stage too.

Powell > LJones via Fyfe opens up a dp swing. You could then upgrade Kosi to a Mid next week

Good idea but as much as I'd like to get Jones in it's a trade I don't need to do and I lost the DP swing when I went Bowes>Steele via Laird which isn't a big deal. I do need more players for R12 so hopefully I can do Kosi>Madden/Bianco and with the cash upgrade Jiath>Lloyd/Mills???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyway, ******* around with trades for the 100th time and after a few beers forgot I had done it. This wasn't my plan but Im now stuck with Powell -> McRae which I was planning on next week anyway, but the other one is Bowes -> Edwards. Who the * is Edwards, never heard of him/her. On the upside I have 250k in the bank

Bergman being dropped and potentially being the sub has really thrown me out of whack:

va6IVoy.jpg

Simple question: do I keep Bergman? Or do I trade him out just to avoid him dropping cash if he ends up being the sub and scores below his BE of 42?
Knowing there's someone I can downgrade Bergman down to next week means I can go ahead with a one up/one down and just ignore him till next week:

WFrgkyL.jpg

Ok9ICeV.jpg

0pcX6lJ.jpg

Unless...

u5azzms.jpg

gJbM90o.jpg

Knowing there's someone I can downgrade Bergman down to next week means I can go ahead with a one up/one down and just ignore him till next week:

WFrgkyL.jpg

Ok9ICeV.jpg

0pcX6lJ.jpg

Unless...

u5azzms.jpg

gJbM90o.jpg
What happens when Berg comes in as injury sub halfway through the last quarter and scores 8 ?

Also, what the * are you thinking trading in Duck after he’s already had a price rise? Didn’t you learn from RCD last night?

Ludicious.

Proper undecided what to do today.
Seriously considering double down, Cox/Powell>Jones/Treacy that way Flynn cane move into the FWD/MIDs next week and turn into whoever?
OR, Cox>Treacy and then Powell<Ridley?
Feel like Cox/POwell are the most pressing issues to get rid of ATM.
Buggered if I know.
View attachment 1134044

Kosi > LJones
Powell > SP Mid

What happens when Berg comes in as injury sub halfway through the last quarter and scores 8 ?

Also, what the fu** are you thinking trading in Duck after he’s already had a price rise? Didn’t you learn from RCD last night?

Ludicious.
...I simply downgrade him next week?

Also there's no good forward downgrades this week, hence Waterman coming into calculations.

I'm probably just gonna go Powell > Guthrie, Kosi > Jones or Butts > Ridley, Kosi > Jones anyway.

Madden will go straight out when Lester is fit dont like his JS.

Me personally i need a decent mid rookie to cash Scott in for...hoping one presents.
I think with the DPP if he lasts 2-3 weeks that's fine. Can swing the trades back and forward for rest of year and be a valuable loop. First year in awhile where I haven't started a fwd/def and have really missed the flexibility it provides.

A few here trading Cox, but there's a case to hold him.
I know his BE is high, but he looked great getting 30 points in a quarter last weekend. He is one decent score from getting his BE back down, then getting upwards of $350k.
His JS is superb, more so than any other DEF rook. His DPP remains handy.

If you can upgrade him to finish your forwards, great! But I feel he has not tapped out yet.

Glad I held Cox.

Considering getting Madden in for that delicious two-way DEF-FWD swing with big Nik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back