Trades Round 10 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends on Flynn..if he gets picked then let him moo one more week if he doesnt then Warner/Powell to a rookie and Flynn to Gawn.

Otherwise Warner out and a Bont/Jelly in.

Keeping an eye on Ridley too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on Flynn..if he gets picked then let him moo one more week if he doesnt then Warner/Powell to a rookie and Flynn to Gawn.

Otherwise Warner out and a Bont/Jelly in.

Keeping an eye on Ridley too.
I stayed off Ridley for one more week. 488k breakeven of 119 not exactly guaranteed, but close enough. Projected 96 against Fremantle, think that's a little short, I would say 110. He will have another decrease and then he will be bottomed out. Only problem is, my D5&6 and CJ and Daniel. Both capable of scoring well, do I just bite the bullet and trade one to him?

I stayed off Ridley for one more week. 488k breakeven of 119 not exactly guaranteed, but close enough. Projected 96 against Fremantle, think that's a little short, I would say 110. He will have another decrease and then he will be bottomed out. Only problem is, my D5&6 and CJ and Daniel. Both capable of scoring well, do I just bite the bullet and trade one to him?
surely you got other problems around the field? waste of a trade upgrading either of your d5 or 6 at the moment. theyre both quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back