Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it stupid to bring in Dusty? Small sample size but 4th highest average FWD at the moment... just concerned that no one else is bringing him in so I'm probably missing something

Screenshot_20220519-183246_SuperCoach.jpg
Frustrated This Just In GIF by Homes.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever owned him in the last 3 seasons? If you have then you should know

I'm struggling to pick a forward to upgrade. Can't pick a R13 bye player. Already going to struggle that week as is. I could maybe work with a R12 player like Dusty but I am a bit hesitant to pick him. Dimma mentioned he was sore last week plus all the other stuff he has going on. Might even keep Coniglio and upgrade Rowell to Petracca instead.

Hahaha I can't believe my spuds MRJ and Carroll keep their spots after last week, but all you unlucky kents with Hamilton will lose out on him.

Serves you all right for bringing in a GWS rookie.

I'm struggling to pick a forward to upgrade. Can't pick a R13 bye player. Already going to struggle that week as is. I could maybe work with a R12 player like Dusty but I am a bit hesitant to pick him. Dimma mentioned he was sore last week plus all the other stuff he has going on. Might even keep Coniglio and upgrade Rowell to Petracca instead.

Rowell > Bont you will have an SP forward in a couple of weeks then:thumbsu:

With both of them named on-ball, Cogs or Daicos out?

Daicos likely gets traded next week anyway, but Cogs is gonna lose cash and hasn't looked like a keeper. Either one of them is becoming Doch, allowing me to put McCartin forward, SDK still on my backline bench.

Other trades ATM are:

Steele > Walsh
MacDonald > Clark

I think this round has brought out the Cray, Crays in me.
SuperCoach fatigue mixed with bye calculations mixed with pre-election crapola. Has got me worn thin on grey matter capabilities.

This can be proven by a self study into my thinking that this trade may be one I am seriously considering for this round.
OUT: Steele & Stephens
IN: Clark & Xerri(for a second stint in side) + Bank 360k for byes.

Xerri being rd 14 bye is only reason for me liking this and can become R/F loop when I get English in after bye.
Much better option than Dixon
And will suit my end team strategy which always was Gawn, English, R/F loop as F7/8/R3 and another Ruck at (which will prob be Pruest now).

I just hate that I have or will use 6 trades to get out then back again 3 of them plus 1 to get in Pruest.
Frack! 7 trades on Rucks.
There is a reason I dont do self audits on Supercoach til end of season.

Thinking of just booting Shitfield

-NOD to Dawson
-Whitfield to Dale
-somebody to Clark

but I think my original plans (grabbing a mid premo) look better

hmm...

gotta see these final teams

Three things deciding my trades this week.

1- improving team balance for the byes
2- getting Clark
3- getting rid of cogs

Owens > Clark
Coniglio > Brodie

Owens is back on the bench for St Kilda so could play soon, but won't be playing in the all-important R12. Being a chance to play soon also makes him an unreliable captain/vice captain loop, so not much point keeping him.

Clark seems clearly the best of the rookies floating around at the moment and is too good to miss. Plays round 12. It's a shame he doesn't play round 13 as well, but still seems a must have.

Coniglio has been pretty terrible and yet he's in so many teams that not having him could make him the perfect anti-pod. Doesn't play in round 12 and has been crap so has to go.

Brodie may seem sideways but Cogs has 3 scores this year worse than Brodies worst, which is a passable 75, is averaging under 90 and scored 100+ only twice while Brodie is averaging over 100 and has scored 100+ five times. Cogs also misses round 12 while Brodie plays in both rounds 12 and 13. Brodie may end up being a top 8 forward while Cogs won't unless the new coach uses him very differently. It's frustrating paying almost twice as much for Brodie as those who started with him did but that shouldn't stop me taking the best current option.

Would love to get your help team. A sub 2000 score last week, carrying rookies on the field, rookies and mid pricers set to bleed cash and Steele out for a couple of months.

Thinking Steele > Walsh/Brayshaw as a start is simple enough.

Then bringing in Clark seems a must (but for who) and after that I'm really not sure what the next priority needs to be

Would love your thoughts.

Cheers

1652960064773.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back