Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$685,100 in the bank and 19 trades left (1 boost)

Think I will use the last boost this week to do

Coniglio > Clark

Then thinking Horne-Francis & Rosas to 2 of:
Sicily
Laird
Miller
Petracca
Kelly

Doing Sicily & Laird leaves me this

Screenshot_20220520-111749_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20220520-111804_SuperCoach.jpg
What order would you prioritise the 5 above?

$685,100 in the bank and 19 trades left (1 boost)

Think I will use the last boost this week to do

Coniglio > Clark

Then thinking Horne-Francis & Rosas to 2 of:
Sicily
Laird
Miller
Petracca
Kelly

Doing Sicily & Laird leaves me this

View attachment 1404299View attachment 1404300
What order would you prioritise the 5 above?
With that much cash I would do Hough to Clark.
Clark will play 2 byes Hough will play none most likely.
Hold Cogs IMO.

He averaged 100 in his rookie year.
He can do that this year easily.
r14 bye works for me.
Frankly, that’s the only attraction

His role is changing - what is it now?
Last week’s ton required two goals, how easy do they come for him
Still limping?

Still limping?
Didnt seem to be limping last week.
Nor the week before.
Back in the mids more the last couple of weeks.
At d5 I dont mind taking a risk.
When I bring in Doch after his bye Zorko ends up d6.
I don't mind a punt at that spot.

With that much cash I would do Hough to Clark.
Clark will play 2 byes Hough will play none most likely.
Hold Cogs IMO.

Cheers for the reply mate. I have strongly considered Hough out however that leaves me tight on cash... also the fact he is back in the squad is a positive sign. I am with you on the worry of him being a donut in the byes. Hoping he gets a gig this week and sticks around.

I am not sure on Coniglio, has been good but could drop a tonne of cash if he floats out a couple of average scores and the Round 12 bye is a nightmare. With him gone I get to 18 playing.

This is the reason I am not contemplating Docherty instead of Sicily at this stage (just realised Kelly is that week as well so he isn't an option from the original post).

The $280,000 approx I get from the three original trades mentioned nearly gets me another upgrade in the process.

Tight on numbers but can nearly do O'Driscoll > Petracca next week without a 2nd trade needed

Cheers for the reply mate. I have strongly considered Hough out however that leaves me tight on cash... also the fact he is back in the squad is a positive sign. I am with you on the worry of him being a donut in the byes. Hoping he gets a gig this week and sticks around.

I am not sure on Coniglio, has been good but could drop a tonne of cash if he floats out a couple of average scores and the Round 12 bye is a nightmare. With him gone I get to 18 playing.

This is the reason I am not contemplating Docherty instead of Sicily at this stage (just realised Kelly is that week as well so he isn't an option from the original post).

The $280,000 approx I get from the three original trades mentioned nearly gets me another upgrade in the process.

Tight on numbers but can nearly do O'Driscoll > Petracca next week without a 2nd trade needed
Nice
That works.
Lets hope we get another mid rookie pop up between now and the byes if you do need to replace Hough.

So, how do I get the 10 extra trades everyone here seems to have ?

I keep going back to Supercoach history and counting 1,2 ,nope there is still 14 rounds left, ooh and the byes
Have I totally stuffed up ,is the point to have no trades left before anyone else,then pray you have no outs for last 6 weeks - are you all trying to find out whose GOD listens and delivers your wishes ?

I've used 4 boosts in a row and still have 17 trades left. 5-6 more trades and I'll be full premo. Leaves 11-12 trades. Probably luxury upgrade Brodie and Butters at some point if I can.

With Ridley a likely out, I don't think I can hold Whitfield

-NMartin to Clark
-NOD to Dawson
-Whitfield to Sicily

Sicily just signed a new contract and Jiath is back in the side, so this could really backfire. But this season can't get any worse for me. Better late than never! LOL

$256k in the bank to do something next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-NMartin to Clark
-NOD to Dawson
-Whitfield to Sicily

Sicily just signed a new contract and Jiath is back in the side, so this could really backfire. But this season can't get any worse for me. Better late than never! LOL

great trades imo.

Still limping?
"Only attraction" is overreaching.

He's averaged:
115 over the last three weeks (9th best DEF)
110 over the last five weeks (7th best DEF)

If you remove his highest and lowest score as outliers, he's still averaging 99 whilst carrying an injury.

Sure there may be better options out there, but it's hard to argue that there isn't a decent risk-reward profile there.

-NMartin to Clark
-NOD to Dawson
-Whitfield to Sicily

What's this about Ridley?

Looks like I can keep
SDK , let him moo a little more and trade out Rosas instead.

Kamis, Clark and Macrae in

Rosas, McDonald and Martin out

Just leaves SDK as my only rookie onfield at F6 and i can leave MRJ and Curtis on FWD bench

Am a little drunk but those trades scream winner winner chicken dinner.
Are you trading out Martin instead of Cogs?

What's this about Ridley?

How likely is it?

Looks likely to me

Looks likely to me
I can't recall a week where I have had all my premos available outside of Round 1. Just stay on the park you kents

1653013923070.png

Bit of train wreck side now unfortunately and have slipped in the rankings quite a bit over the past 2 weeks (~8k spots).

Obvious issues are Whitfield, Steele. Noddy needs to go and then I have issues like Cogs and JDG.

22 trades and 78k in the bank. Two boosts and want to use one this week.

Looking at Noddy and Steele to Laird and Clark. Considered Mills but probably too expensive?

Leaves me with 206k and this:
1653014134520.png

I think I hold Whitfield this week as I have good cover (Mccartin and SDK) and instead trade Cogs/Butters/Martin as my cover is quite limited Durdin/Rosas and then Mccomb/Rioli.

Butters looked better on the weekend albeit against North. Martin struggled but smaller ground like SCG wouldn't suit. Cogs was putrid but will he have a new role under Mcveigh - decent draw coming up.

Options could be Brayshaw, Sinclair or Zorko with option to swing down back. Dusty? Burnman Heeney. Probably ideally its someone who sits in the midfield this week.

I get a look at Durdin and maybe Mccartin tonight and probably don't need to trade till tomorrow.

Thoughts and ideas welcome!

Looks likely to me

Hearing it is H&S Protocols now. At least according to this article. Not sure how reputable a source it is...

I find it hard to believe these three arse-clowns are all going to survive this week's trades again. Had them from the start.

1653015006388.png

Despite the fact I kind of want to dump all of them (into a vat of acid), I think they're all capable of putting along and staying near $400k for a few more weeks until the right upgrade replacement becomes ultra clear (Dusty, Bont, returning English, who knows).

I find it hard to believe these three arse-clowns are all going to survive this week's trades again. Had them from the start.

View attachment 1404369

Despite the fact I kind of want to dump all of them (into a vat of acid), I think they're all capable of putting along and staying near $400k for a few more weeks until the right upgrade replacement becomes ultra clear (Dusty, Bont, returning English, who knows).
Bit harsh on Martin, man's been the only shining light this year.
The other two you can do whatever you want to

I've used 4 boosts in a row and still have 17 trades left. 5-6 more trades and I'll be full premo. Leaves 11-12 trades. Probably luxury upgrade Brodie and Butters at some point if I can.
Well that seems ok, pretty good actually, but you may be an outlier. i Have no idea how i'm playing the byes and after, may not even trade till RND14,
I'm just trying to be a little conservative and have something up my sleeve incase, also may use 11 trades during the byes,just trying to have options,The only thing I know for sure, is I'll be pissed at myself if I have no options/trades if I need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back