Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Move the magnets around now that Ridley has confirmed his kent status.

Steele - Laird
Ridley - Khamis
Ward - Petracca

With Ridley out (and an unfavourable bye for me team set-up), I am considering using my second-last boost to trade him for Dale/Docherty/Pendlebury.

After another 2 million different trade scenarios I've landed on only doing 2 trades and not using a boost.
Confused Will Smith GIF by Red Table Talk

Would love to get your help team. A sub 2000 score last week, carrying rookies on the field, rookies and mid pricers set to bleed cash and Steele out for a couple of months.

Thinking Steele > Walsh/Brayshaw as a start is simple enough.

Then bringing in Clark seems a must (but for who) and after that I'm really not sure what the next priority needs to be

Would love your thoughts.

Cheers

View attachment 1404048
Thanks guys for the feedback on this last night.

Still NFI but pulled these trades and thought they were decent.

Thoughts?

Steele>Brayshaw
Martin>Clark
Dixon>Witts

Only $2200 left over.

I'm after some help fellas. Normally I know what trades I want to do but this week I am a bit stumped.
Currently have $68,400 in the bank and 15 trades left.
Who to trade???

View attachment 1404433
Cog's is wasted on the bench.

Cogs to Clark

Save the cash for upgrading Cameron/Martin/Rowell/Daicos/McDonald during the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm after some help fellas. Normally I know what trades I want to do but this week I am a bit stumped.
Who to trade???

View attachment 1404433
I would go
Macdonald to Buku
Martin/cogs to Clark
Warchest time.

Cog's is wasted on the bench.

Cogs to Clark

Save the cash for upgrading Cameron/Martin/Rowell/Daicos/McDonald during the byes.

Yeah I'm 50/50 on whether to keep Cogs during the byes or not. He plays R13 which is my worst round then I can upgrade him for R14

Who to trade???

View attachment 1404433
I think i would hold,swap Mcd with MJR and loop Rowell and Cogs,then consider swapping Cogs with Martin if Rowell does OK,which would mean Mcomb to Clark

Reckon getting in both Laird and Mills at this stage justifies the trade out of Martin and Daicos as the two best performing rookies of the year.

Preuss says "Hold my beer. I ain't done yet!"' Admittedly 294k from Martin is great.
Is Baku a must ?
Is it worth using boost ?

Where is the super def rookie i have been waiting for (Sinn/Worner)
I need cash for next week
You could see how the teams drop. We get a second look at Cleary, who survived, helped by an injury. Possibility we see Wehr or Fahey for the Giants. Josh Fahey has some fans on the Giants board- great kick. So good chance we have cheap Def rookies coming through.

Pity, it's too late for me. I grabbed Buku last week to downgrade NOD. Next week I'm trading SDK to Voss, so I can swing McCartin as D7/F7.

I think i would hold,swap Mcd with MJR and loop Rowell and Cogs,then consider swapping Cogs with Martin if Rowell does OK,which would mean Mcomb to Clark

Yeah I thought about McComb but he does have a BE-1 so could make $25k this week with a 50
I might hold off doing anything tonight and see what my bench players Durdin & Paddy score.
If Durdin pulls out an 80 I might trade Martin and loop MacDonald

Who to trade???

View attachment 1404433
If you have a boost you could get super aggressive.

SDK Rowell and Coniglio/Martin out for Khamis, Dusty, Petracca.

Still leaves Cogs/Martin as fro/mid cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back