Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, I’m hanging onto Cogs as I want to go ‘full premo’ first

I’ve also got Butters and Rowell to think of, I just want rookies off the field asap
Considering the same after having Cogs in my sites all week. Not sure where I’ll land but I’m feeling more strongly that holding Cogs over Martin is the smart move - hard to set the emotion aside sometimes.

Three things deciding my trades this week.

1- improving team balance for the byes
2- getting Clark
3- getting rid of cogs

Owens > Clark
Coniglio > Brodie

Owens is back on the bench for St Kilda so could play soon, but won't be playing in the all-important R12. Being a chance to play soon also makes him an unreliable captain/vice captain loop, so not much point keeping him.

Clark seems clearly the best of the rookies floating around at the moment and is too good to miss. Plays round 12. It's a shame he doesn't play round 13 as well, but still seems a must have.

Coniglio has been pretty terrible and yet he's in so many teams that not having him could make him the perfect anti-pod. Doesn't play in round 12 and has been crap so has to go.

Brodie may seem sideways but Cogs has 3 scores this year worse than Brodies worst, which is a passable 75, is averaging under 90 and scored 100+ only twice while Brodie is averaging over 100 and has scored 100+ five times. Cogs also misses round 12 while Brodie plays in both rounds 12 and 13. Brodie may end up being a top 8 forward while Cogs won't unless the new coach uses him very differently. It's frustrating paying almost twice as much for Brodie as those who started with him did but that shouldn't stop me taking the best current option.

Exactly how I feel about paying 600k for Witts - but I'm doing it

I've copped Weakfield being a spud long enough. I'm gonna treat myself this week and trade him out

Steele -> Brayshaw
Whitspud -> Zorko
Bowey -> Doch
change of plans, rd 12 is horrible for me...will pass on Doch and get Crisp (if not a late out). Pendles the back up choice

teams.PNG

Pretty stumped on what to do this week. Trading Hewett out two weeks ago is looking like a mistake as well.

So far i was thinking these trades:
Steele -> Clark
Whitfield -> Hewett
NOD -> 650k for a defender and unfortunately cant get a mid :(

Do i just pay up and get Sicily?

I could field SDK and trade Martin over NOD allowing me to get any mid instead of sicily

Pretty stumped on what to do this week. Trading Hewett out two weeks ago is looking like a mistake as well.

Steele -> Clark
Whitfield -> Hewett

I could field SDK and trade Martin over NOD allowing me to get any mid instead of sicily
Now i'm thinking i'll just do this for tonight. Steele to Clark and Whitfield to Hewett. It allows me to see what Durdin scores as E and same as SDK before i decide if i go down the sicily or premo mid route.
trade ideassss.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Legends,
What are your thoughts on the following trades? Advice Please

Option 1
Steele > Laird
Stephens > Clark

Option 2
Steele > Laird
MacDonald > Clark

Option 3
Steele > Laird
Stephens > Clark
Dixon > Khamis (Swing McCartin Forward)

Option 4
Steele > Laird
MacDonald > Clark

Or can you Legends see a better option??

Capture.JPG

Hi Legends,
What are your thoughts on the following trades? Advice Please

Option 1
Steele > Laird
Stephens > Clark

Option 2
Steele > Laird
MacDonald > Clark

Option 3
Steele > Laird
Stephens > Clark

Option 4
Steele > Laird
MacDonald > Clark

Or can you Legends see a better option??

View attachment 1404593
I personally wouldn't use a boost if you're not upgrading, especially for Khamis (can just wait for Cleary next week potentially).

In your situation, I'd go Dixon -> Clark, Steele -> Brayshaw (or similar), then you should have enough cash to make Stephens into a premo mid/forward like Parker/Libba. You'd maybe have enough cash to do Dusty/Trac instead too.

I know Brayshaw isn't an uber premo, but he's not far off. This way you get both of Hamilton/Rioli off your field.

FWIW, I replaced Steele with Trac, went SDK to Khamis and Rowell to Oliver. Only did Khamis as I went a week early on Clark.

I personally wouldn't use a boost if you're not upgrading, especially for Khamis (can just wait for Cleary next week potentially).

In your situation, I'd go Dixon -> Clark, Steele -> Brayshaw (or similar), then you should have enough cash to make Stephens into a premo mid/forward like Parker/Libba.

I know Brayshaw isn't an uber premo, but he's not far off. This way you get both of Hamilton/Rioli off your field.
Yeah I like this option too.

Wait for Will Gould

Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios
Expected debut 2025

View attachment 1404602

Steele -> Clark
Whitfield -> Hewett

Yes pay up.

Does anyone think or know if Jesse Motlop will likely be a regular this season?

lads, bit of last minute help please.

team:

1653036038217.png

Considering: Bowey, Steele, Macdonald to Clark, Hewett, Heeney/Dawson

or Bowey, Steele, Durdin to Clark, Hewett, Libba.

or i can use Daicos instead of Durdin. Feel like i really need a loop with Cripps, Carroll and even TDK/Durdin needing loops.

idk this week is so tough

i think trading out cogs for the podness of not having him and trading him to a sp like laird who is still kinda podish counts as a double pod and thats a double thumbs up from me.

either cogs or martin and at this stage by the time the byes come around cogs will be 50k less than martin

lads, bit of last minute help please.

team:

View attachment 1404619

Considering: Bowey, Steele, Macdonald to Clark, Hewett, Heeney/Dawson

or Bowey, Steele, Durdin to Clark, Hewett, Libba.

or i can use Daicos instead of Durdin. Feel like i really need a loop with Cripps, Carroll and even TDK/Durdin needing loops.

idk this week is so tough
option 2.

hewett seems to be a must have. and libba is an amazing pod where most people are scared to add in another dogs player outside of bont or baz.

wouldn't be bringing in burnman this late in the season.

option 2.

hewett seems to be a must have. and libba is an amazing pod where most people are scared to add in another dogs player outside of bont or baz.

wouldn't be bringing in burnman this late in the season.
yeah leaning towards that, need a loop and Durdin may only score 30 tonight and make another 20k or something. Libba a great pod and will average more than Parker with a lower BE so can get Parker later, can't with Libba.

In your situation, I'd go Dixon -> Clark, Steele -> Brayshaw (or similar), then you should have enough cash to make Stephens into a premo mid/forward like Parker/Libba. You'd maybe have enough cash to do Dusty/Trac instead too.

FWIW, I replaced Steele with Trac, went SDK to Khamis and Rowell to Oliver. Only did Khamis as I went a week early on Clark.
Thank you for the advice.
I ended up going:
Steele -> Brayshaw
Dixon -> Parker
Macdonald -> Clark (only $1,900 in the shed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back