Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm after some help fellas. Normally I know what trades I want to do but this week I am a bit stumped.
Currently have $68,400 in the bank and 15 trades left.
Who to trade???

View attachment 1404433
CMac>Clark
Rowell>Bont/Petracca

Funny enough I’d be backing Cogs>Cameron in the forward line this week.

Have my heart in my mouth....but gone Steele to B Crouch, Whitfield to Petracca, Macdonald to Clark. Was going to go Steele to Mills (have the money) but Crouch plus another 180k too tempting. Mills may go down in price, and surely Crouch goes up.

Hayes at R2 needs fixing. Probably next job unless there is more carnage.

Have my heart in my mouth....but gone Steele to B Crouch, Whitfield to Petracca, Macdonald to Clark. Was going to go Steele to Mills (have the money) but Crouch plus another 180k too tempting. Mills may go down in price, and surely Crouch goes up.

But… then you own Brad Crouch.

Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

A) Gibcus, Steele, Coniglio > Khamis, Laird, Petracca. Bank $45k

Or

B) Gibcus, Steele, Martin > Khamis, Laird, Petracca. Bank $12k

MacDonald > Buku
Steele > Petracca
Whitfield > Dawson
Or
Gibcus > Buku
Whitfield > Sicily
Steele > Petracca?

Can’t decide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been good....bar the 49 in Cairns. Looking for a POD. Means no one wants him!
Sometimes if no one wants a player it’s for a reason. He’s never averaged over 100 for a whole season. Is a huge injury risk. Even if the pick works and Steele out leads to a rise in scoring from him and he gets to 105-110 you’re steal losing points to everyone else’s M8.

Plan (which I've done) was:

Martin -> Clarke

BUT

I'm now thinking I want to pick up Mills next week and will probably 'upgrade' Tom Green to get him, so with Tom Green set to lose more than Martin and projected to win my cashies by 200 points, wondering if I trade Tom Green to Clark this week and then Martin to Mills next week...

I’ve squared away

Steele (RIP), Gibcus (thank you for your service) and Stephens (get stuffed, loser)
for
Laird, Buku and Gregory Clark.

Lots of cash to buy things next week/weeks. Aim is to exit byes with worst player on field being one of Cogs/Martin/Butters and still more than a dozen trades.

Pulled the trigger on the following trades.

Whitfield > J Lyons
Steele > macrae
McDonald > Clark

Ready for 505k Lyons to hit his 112 and 117 avgs of the last two seasons. Still getting 70% cbas…

Steele > Zorko to DEF (NickyD back to MID creating DPP link, and NMartin looped on MID bench)
Ward > Clark

$440k remaining.
I could use my last boost, but I'm saving it until round 13/14.

Taking McCartins loop in DEF
Allows me to loop SDK up FWD, if he fails, I will move NMartin FWD

1653104705549.png

I ended up going
Steele<Brayshaw
Rowell<Laird
N.Martin>Khamis
Only just traded Whitfield in last week FML so he can warm the bench the maggot.
Should have a fair injection off the bench next week as long as English comes good the big softie. Still sitting 4th in me cash league so hopefully can jag another win this week while I carry Ridley/Shitfield/Spanglish
SC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back