Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have on feild next weekend too.

Martin.
Maybe Clark.
Paddy.

I can go Daicos or Paddy at D6.

Maybe Paddy is better at D6? :think:

I'll have to pay up for Clark the week after. Will trade out Hoff for him so wont hurt too much hopefully price wise.

I can go Daicos or Paddy at D6.

Maybe Paddy is better at D6? :think:

I'll have to pay up for Clark the week after. Will trade out Hoff for him so wont hurt too much hopefully price wise.

SDK.
Paddy .
Gibcus.

Are all going well.

I feel easy one up one down for clery the week after.

One stays ..

I’m really hoping Steele won’t be one of them.

That aside

Berry to someone

Dunno about the second yet.

Saving my last two boosts for byes becuase I’m gonna need them come round 13.

Is it too early to trade out MRJ?:rolleyes:
Did not see the game, just the score of 7.
Was he injured?
Did he fall asleep?

Early thoughts on trades.
Want to move on Daicos into a def Premo. But may need a bit more cashola to get to $550Kplus.

Khamis should get Fwd/Def dpp in Rd 12 which may free up planned D7/F7’s in PaddyMc and SDK to cash one of them out. Even if Khamis misses games he then becomes a loop.

So thinking.
Dixon > Khamis (move PaddyMc or SDK fwd)
Stephens > Clark (now believe Stephens wont get a run again til I trade him so doing the kind thing for the community)

Seasons Targets in importance from most to least.
Daicos > Sicily
D6/7/8rookie > Doch/Lloyd /Cumming/Blicavs.
Cogs/Brodie/Martin > English/Bont
R2 > Shrek

Most of these will be Bye move trades. Maybe with some crazy sideways moves in Rd 12 and Rd 14 to maximise premo players onfield.
And switch balance of Cash around.

Very aware some rookies I bring in from this point on may be season long guys so not jumping on everything each week. This may mean waiting some extra rounds for right downgrade or right rookie.
Need to have played 6 games for DPP in round 12.

Presume I'm bringing in Clark. Had envisaged Cogs/Butters/McCartin to Clark/ Brayshaw/Premo to sort of complete defence and midfield. May revisit that.

Looks like I will lose the competitive advantage of Mills as every man and his dog will be trading Steele to him. Thank goodness he will still be 670k and Steele about 590k. I'll have to upgrade one of my midpricers and bring in Clark as a minimum. May let McCartin and SDK moo for another week. Need a couple more PODs for my team.

Was planning NOD, SDK and Durdin to Clark, Sicily and Buku. Hopefully Steele doesn’t ruin those plans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think Steele is defs going to be a trade out?

If so, then I'm looking at updating my Clark trade and getting Carroll instead.

Didn't want Carroll because I have Steele, Cripps and Hobbs, meaning another Rd 12 guy = donut on the field in Round 12. I'm pretty keen on getting 22 scores in all three weeks of the byes.

But if Steele's a trade then I can move him to a Round 13 or 14 guy (e.g. Mills) and that makes it okay to get Carroll.

Could then go NOD > Clark next week, Steele > Mills.

I have Hobbs' 75 standing by so if I go Carroll I'll probably put him on the bench, NOD on field and take the 75.

If I stick with the Clark trade I'll put him on field.

Thoughts, folks?

Was going to go Noddy and Ward to Khamis and Clark, which I might still do.

Now the Steele injury might mean I trade him to a MID premo.

Also got Caldwell missing next week
You still have Caldwell?
He served his purpose & left my team a few rounds ago

Do we think Steele is defs going to be a trade out?

If so, then I'm looking at updating my Clark trade and getting Carroll instead.

Didn't want Carroll because I have Steele, Cripps and Hobbs, meaning another Rd 12 guy = donut on the field in Round 12. I'm pretty keen on getting 22 scores in all three weeks of the byes.

But if Steele's a trade then I can move him to a Round 13 or 14 guy (e.g. Mills) and that makes it okay to get Carroll.

Could then go NOD > Clark next week, Steele > Mills.

I have Hobbs' 75 standing by so if I go Carroll I'll probably put him on the bench, NOD on field and take the 75.

If I stick with the Clark trade I'll put him on field.

Thoughts, folks?
i thought the byes were best 18 score , not best 22

After sitting back and watching Chip Scab last night i definitely wouldn't be advocating for trading him in like i just did.

He was legit on 49 at 3QT. Couldn't get into the game at all. His teammates ignored him when he peels off to scab, and they just go gun ho up the ground and slingshot back with pace. He's borderline not relevant. All the Florents/Blakey's etc are fast and like to go quick when rebounding and that's their style. Chip Scab is the opposite. He also did next to no kick ins.

Only a bizarro final quarter where he went from 11 disposals to 24 and some random KOTD points (when it should have been trash can minimal points awareded) got him to a respectable 90 level.

IF he continued the same way he'd been going the 3 quarters prior, he'd have been lucky to get to 75.

I regret not getting Vlastuin, or just forking out for a proper premo with an actual high ceiling. Not just a poor mans D6 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back