Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an irrelevant club even on bigfooty doesn’t even have a mod to ban me yet....

Na, just hilarious seeing someone spending close to 3 hours having a solid melt.

Edit. Nup. Been give the boot. Goodnight sweet prince.

At least he lasted a bit longer than his mob did in the 2014 Elim final.

Oh I was gonna show Heppell shitting his dacks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even my brother who knows Jack s**t about footy and only knows Pendlebury can troll way better than that guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Straight from the horse’s mouth. They’re not relevant;

I hope the next learning phase is how to be relevant again. This playing group looks completely dejected. I honestly dont understand how we can look like a very good team in patches in 2018 to this rubble. I reckon woosh can coach i just don’t think this succession plan has been as pleasant as they are letting on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dang it maybe there is a rivalry after all, sorry everyone i didn't realize how obsessed bombers supporters are with our club. My bad, they just kept denying it ya know?

They deny it because they've won a few on the trot against us.

Just wait if we win.

The denial will crescendo.

They've already started with 'it's their grand final'.

We play them twice this year.

Yay us, two grand finals.

I haven’t seen much of them this year but their spread from the contest has worried us the last few times we’ve played them. They still doing that well? Turner will be crucial if we are to win. Think CZ and Larkey have worked back into some form too, could really use a bag form one of them.

I haven’t seen much of them this year but their spread from the contest has worried us the last few times we’ve played them. They still doing that well? Turner will be crucial if we are to win. Think CZ and Larkey have worked back into some form too, could really use a bag form one of them.
Why are you talking about the actual match? I thought that thread wasn't up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back