Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Great read. Fun fact it's currently 5-0 by a total of 20 goals. This covers an era when the dons have been pretty pathetic. Reckon you guys might smash us though I'd be putting everything on at $3.35 to win 😂 Good luck

Hey guys. Great read. Fun fact it's currently 5-0 by a total of 20 goals. This covers an era when the dons have been pretty pathetic. Reckon you guys might smash us though I'd be putting everything on at $3.35 to win 😂 Good luck

Whilst we have notoriously been world beaters over the last few years. I agree about your mob being pathetic though :):thumbsu:

Whilst we have notoriously been world beaters over the last few years. I agree about your mob being pathetic though :):thumbsu:
Well you beat the dirty hawks which made me smile at least. Hate those guys. Good to see you guys finally get a win

Don’t make me post the Petrie gif again, or the Twitter page counting how many days it has been since *’s last final win.

To me this shows we are a couple of years into the rebuild already.
Of the 26:
  • 13 are 22 or under, with only a couple in doubt as keepers [Xerri, Atu, ?]
  • 5 are 23-25, will be around for this cycle.
  • 7 are 28-30, still a few years left
  • 1 is over 30, risky
Add to this:
  • 7 more kids with potential (or more): Stephenson, Bonar, Perez?, Comben?, Hayden?, Edwards?, Horne?
  • 3 more mature age keepers: McDonald, 26; Anderson 27, Corr 27
25 decent options 25 or under. Any less experience and we'd be compromising the development of the next gen.
We just need one more quality KPD, one more KPF and a Goldy replacement, possibly via free agents.

Pretty evenly matched tomorrow on the numbers side against * that have almost as many injuries as us.

EssendonAttributeNorth Melbourne
187.9cmHeight188.5cm
85.8kgWeight85.2kg
25yr 2mthAge25yr 0mth
76.0Games84.5
Total Players By Games​
EssendonGamesNorth Melbourne
9Less than 5011
750 to 994
2100 to 1493
4150 or more4

Don’t make me post the Petrie gif again, or the Twitter page counting how many days it has been since *’s last final win.
No please do I love them both they make me feel so emotional and I like that. I genuinely like you guys, I live about 500m from your soon to be home ground in Bellerive so your like my second team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idky * doesn’t want to admit that we have a rivalry, so what if we are ‘irrelevant’, rivalries make the game better

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Idky * doesn’t want to admit that we have a rivalry, so what if we are ‘irrelevant’, rivalries make the game better

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It has to do with marketing.

They eat the fabrication of things with a spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back