Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL hates us this bad, why wasn’t the VERY LATE hit on Simpkin in the 4th qtr looked at?

Edit: my bad he got a FINE are u serious but when we do it we automatically get a one match

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
idNzYyZTViYzVjNjc2Yw==-46e527a2201e5f910c25844532c14559.jpg

iu

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
The AFL hates us this bad, why wasn’t the VERY LATE hit on Simpkin in the 4th qtr looked at?

Edit: my bad he got a FINE are u serious but when we do it we automatically get a one match

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bloody laughable that Simpkin hit is a fine and TT one is suspended.

BTRAIN2

Team Captain
Aug 26, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would rather eat my own faeces whilst sticking pins in my eyes than barrack for Essendon. It's not about any "rivalry" that they think we care so much about, it's just that they are an enormous bunch of arrogant tosspots, who have no reason to be. Absolute stains on the game this lot, STAINS!

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
It is a shame that an exciting club on the rise like North has to be scheduled against these perennial battlers in their 440PM Sunday dead slot.

Everyone knows the best Essendon does it lose a final every few years.

Neutrals will be keen to see the joeys as they develop into a power side.

Indeed, what exactly DO they add to the competition?

Should be culled imo.

Nothing club except for when they're cheating and bringing shame and disrepute on our great sport.

showusyacunningt

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
doghouse
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Haleing goals
Watched a bit of their game yesterday and they didn't impress me. I think we're gonna smash them on the inside and win this. They looked susceptible when Freo moved the ball quickly, and when they switched the play. Would be good if someone could be within 5mtrs of Tippa for once. Do not let him into the game.

franjon

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2004
Altona
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
X is not an AFL centre square ruckman yet.

If you put him in the seniors, it's to pair up with Larkey & ruck the forward half stoppages.
Yes. If he gets an opportunity thats what I would be doing with him. Its clear that Larkey needs some assistance. He is big aggressive and he can play forward. Not that it means much how the seconds are going but it also seems as though he has hit a bit of form. I'd be playing him even with Campbell.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is a shame that an exciting club on the rise like North has to be scheduled against these perennial battlers in their 440PM Sunday dead slot.

Everyone knows the best Essendon does it lose a final every few years.

Neutrals will be keen to see the joeys as they develop into a power side.

Indeed, what exactly DO they add to the competition?

Should be culled imo.

Nothing club except for when they're cheating and bringing shame and disrepute on our great sport.

They’re just a small club from North Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back