Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is Essendon fans generally find North Melbourne irrelevant as a club.

Personally, I'm looking forward to browsing through this site and all the vitriol, after you grind out another honourable loss to a rebuilding club.

You unfortunately won't win another game after the Hawks. It will be a great pleasure watching the spirit of your players succumb to the reality that they are actually playing above their station, as they sink further into the mire that is the bottom in the second half of the year.

All the best.
And we are all looking forward to another 15 years of your useless mob making excuse after excuse and blaming the coach after every loss.

Personally, I'm looking forward to browsing through this site and all the vitriol, after you grind out another honourable loss to a rebuilding club.

You unfortunately won't win another game after the Hawks. It will be a great pleasure watching the spirit of your players succumb to the reality that they are actually playing above their station, as they sink further into the mire that is the bottom in the second half of the year.

All the best.

All the best.

We mean so little to you that you come over here to read and post.

We are living rent free up there.

All the best.
Footsteps Heppell still playing🤔

All the best.
And who the f are you? Crawl back into your little echo chamber you sad little man and let your fellow supporters reassure you that youre only a d bag cos you're better than everyone else.

Do folks remember when they threatened to bash the bloke with the twitter finals clock page.................and when he told them to * off they lagged him to twitter admin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best.
1621313435936.gif

Be great if Cunners, Sympkin and LDU backed up that form all together. Doesn't have to be record breaking but if all three play well again. We win

yeah I'll say,,,,,I just traded JZ out of my fantasy team, if those boys can work the clearances the skipper will quickly detox from his leather poisoning.

All the best.
Yeah North Melbourne are irrelevant

1621313667613.png

How was essedons profits without that timely loan last year?
Meanwhile only four unassisted clubs made a profit. North, richmond, doggies, brissy. Must hurt to know even a "big" club can be bad with money

All the best.

You're irrelevant but I'm going to come and read your thread after the game.

No wonder you poor silly deadshits actually BELIEVED the spin Liz Lukin fed you in 2013.

Go on, how much did you part with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back