Preview Round 10: Us vs "*them" | Sunday May 23 @ 4:40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of that, even the bit about coaches - they can do whatever they like in their own time, but helping themselves to the Oompa Loompa juice from a fridge in the club's tea room crosses the line IMHO.

A coach with even an ounce of credibility would have kicked up the biggest stink in the history of the game if they knew that kind of sh*t was going on.

Unless they were in on it.

They weren't the only ones.

Hey guys sorry to intrude but what’s happening with Jed Anderson?
Last week afl site listed him as 2-3 weeks away now this week it says 8-10

has he done further damage? Anyone know?
Nah.

No one has any idea.

Us vs them 😂 whats your obsession with us? Post 1990’s the rivalry has fizzled out. Personally i view north as a club the same as i do gc or gws no hate just another game

Us vs them 😂 whats your obsession with us? Post 1990’s the rivalry has fizzled out. Personally i view north as a club the same as i do gc or gws no hate just another game

Same here to be honest Jayce.

You guys being soooooooo crap for the last 20 years, not even able to win a final, there's no excitement in playing you any more.

Such a boring vanilla club are the Bombers.

Only interesting when you get caught cheating every couple of years, or the fans do dumb s**t like sending death threats to umpires or oppo players.

How is a ordinary decent club like ours meant to have a rivalry with a rabble like Essington?

Yet......................here you are.

Posts on the GC board:

1621396602340.png

Posts on the GWS board:

1621396610719.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill be watching this game with a group of bombers supporters, all family members. If we win i may be able to convert at least one niece so lets go boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back