Preview Round 10 v Richmond, 7.50pm Friday 21st of May @ The Gabba.

Who wins and by how much?

• Lions by 1 to12.

• Lions by 13 to 29.

• Lions by 30+

• Tigers by 1 to 12.

• Tigers by 13 to 29.

• Tigers by 30+

• Draw.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This has danger match written all over it. We usually go in underdogs against big teams in primetime, and when we dont, we usually get shown up. The Geelong game in the final last year is one such example. Richmond also don't lose 2 games in a row and they play the gabba well. How they're $3 is beyond me. This is a genuine 50/50 game.

Yep have a bad feeling about this one

Can feel Dusty quivering in his boots from here

Happy for Kiddy that he got to retain his spot in the team after coming on as the sub last week.
His pressure was awesome in the final against them last year.

happy to see him given another chance, will need his pressure and so happy to see Madden who will be vital with his speed

This has danger match written all over it. We usually go in underdogs against big teams in primetime, and when we dont, we usually get shown up. The Geelong game in the final last year is one such example. Richmond also don't lose 2 games in a row and they play the gabba well. How they're $3 is beyond me. This is a genuine 50/50 game.
They won last week against the Giants so if they lose it won't be back to back for them.

I'm not at all worried about the prime time thing. That's just hoodoo talk.

We're learning all the time. We showed against the Tigers in the final last year that we can play well under the spotlight and I think we'll do it again tomorrow.

I know i have my doubts, but I think if we win this game, we'll win the flag this year. Teams like Melbourne and Bulldogs are too raw and new and will stumble under the pressure. We've been in finals contention for a while and have the experience to make it all the way. The only team that could stop us is Richmond, and a loss will make it difficult for a top 4 finish for them (which is what we want). The best teams rarely win the premiership. Look at port, sydney, fremantle. Ironically, Richmond was the best team in 2018 (when they didn't make the ground final). So teams like Melbourne and Bulldogs don't worry me because when the time comes, our experience will prove to be more vital than their form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know i have my doubts, but I think if we win this game, we'll win the flag this year. Teams like Melbourne and Bulldogs are too raw and new and will stumble under the pressure. We've been in finals contention for a while and have the experience to make it all the way. The only team that could stop us is Richmond, and a loss will make it difficult for a top 4 finish for them (which is what we want). The best teams rarely win the premiership. Look at port, sydney, fremantle. Ironically, Richmond was the best team in 2018 (when they didn't make the ground final). So teams like Melbourne and Bulldogs don't worry me because when the time comes, our experience will prove to be more vital than their form.
Geez the flag's a long way off . A lot could happen between now and then.

Geelong could be the other potential obstical for us, everyone says they're old and slow but everytime they prove everyone wrong and end up finishing top 4 at the end of the season anyway. They are also a bogey team for us regardless of injuries or form.

Riewoldt with his no realistic attempt, studs up and pushing out with his feet in a marking contest bullshit has got no exposure.
Did this at least twice last week with no penalty.
Hopefully our coach has asked the umpiring fraternity for a clarification on this also.

In Zorks' highlight reel release for his new contract he does a boots in the back speccie. Didn't like seeing there cause I've bitched about Toby green.

Happy for Kiddy that he got to retain his spot in the team after coming on as the sub last week.
His pressure was awesome in the final against them last year.

Interesting to see him named in the back pocket. Always thought he could play the Andrew McLeod football.

Interesting to see him named in the back pocket. Always thought he could play the Andrew McLeod football.
Yeah, I reckon he and AhChee will be swapped around.
I just can’t see there being 2 changes to the defence, AhChee spent the bulk of the game last week back and Kiddy forward so I expect that to be how they line up.

That's a three goal head start to the Tigers straight away.

And the fans know it and talk freely about it. Hate that smugness.

Also think the umpires have reviewed the way Lynch and sooky-la-la are crossing the line to outright thuggery. There could be an important upset tomorrow, where umpires make fair calls all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back