Preview Round 10 v Richmond, 7.50pm Friday 21st of May @ The Gabba.

Who wins and by how much?

• Lions by 1 to12.

• Lions by 13 to 29.

• Lions by 30+

• Tigers by 1 to 12.

• Tigers by 13 to 29.

• Tigers by 30+

• Draw.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect their tactics will be to create/force turnovers then deliver chaos balls in to their f50, and try to expose our relative lack of pace in defence (Andrews, Rich, Birchall). Our mids ought to be winning the stoppages. So our disposals under pressure have to be good, hit targets by hand and foot, no cheap intercept marks for them. I think we’ll have plenty of scoring opportunities, so no cases of yip-itis please!

Pressure on their inexperienced midfield will win it for us, we need to panic them into hacking it forward which will be picked off by Harris, Adams and Richy.

Charlie please do not get into body on body contests with Grimes, on the lead or over the back and he won't be able to go with him.

I really think our forward line is very difficult to match up on with the size of Daniher and Hipwood ,the cruiser build of McStay ,and the skiils and pressure of McCarthy ,Cameron and Ah Chee who despite their height and with all their other attributes are all still very good overhead.

It's a shame Ah Chee will have to go down back again , they seem to be building some chemistry. But it's best given our named lineup.

I'll be very disappointed if we can't win tomorrow night.

Pressure on their inexperienced midfield will win it for us, we need to panic them into hacking it forward which will be picked off by Harris, Adams and Richy.

Charlie please do not get into body on body contests with Grimes, on the lead or over the back and he won't be able to go with him.

If Grimes goes to Charlie then Charlie plays very high half forward and runs back into 50. Completely agree, no body contests with Grimes at all for Charlie.

In fact whoever grimes goes to should go up the ground, and if he stays deep he should be made accountable by McStay or Joe when not in the ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back