Round 10 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably just going to back Max in.

Otherwise it's Grundy , Trac, Whitfield or new recruit Duncan

Mmmmm

I don't have Max, considering all those others as a C option though after VC Dusty got robbed by CD.

Petracca is tempting, could go huge against the Crows witches hats.

As I just traded Simpkin > Neale tonight in order to name him VC -
I'd rather just keep
Neale's score 149 x 2 and get a bye player as my C.

If I muck around and try and get greedy I'd go with Tracca or Whitfield.

Playing it safe this round, welcome to my team finally, Lachie Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Danger or Duncan?
I was considering both, but opposition mids haven't generally scored well against North in recent weeks. Sam Walsh bucked the trend with 140 but most top mids have struggled to even ton up.

By contrast Adelaide have been giving up big scores to mids for weeks. I'd be looking more at Oliver or Petracca (136 and 188 against the Crows preseason even without Gawn playing).

I was considering both, but opposition mids haven't generally scored well against North in recent weeks. Sam Walsh bucked the trend with 140 but most top mids have struggled to even ton up.

By contrast Adelaide have been giving up big scores to mids for weeks. I'd be looking more at Oliver or Petracca (136 and 188 against the Crows preseason even without Gawn playing).

Touché, and thanks!

Planning Piggy or Gawn for C so want to get the VC in first. Danger should at least give me a clear yes or no VC answer.

Yes I guess the options are limited now when you still need to fit in a vc and a c. I had Macrae as vc and I'm having real difficulties even finding a c I trust.

Why touche? You're not a Crows fan :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back