MVP Round 10 Votes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

5. NN
4. Kelly
3. Allen
2. Cripps
1. Redden I guess

DM: Edwards - granted he's only played a couple but had no composure or awareness

4. Jack Petruccelle - kicked a couple and had a presence. No brain fades too

Had a presence? 1st goal of the game then unsighted , yes had 14 touches but still need to do more. Touches arent exactly hard and tough ones. Gets caught and fumbles a lot.
Desperate times Ms/Mr Ask. When you put in a sh**show of a game it's hard to choose who deserves votes and inevitably the underserving get some.
Have a great team performance and the deserving miss out.
A flaw in the system.

5. NicNat
struggling...
4. Barrass
3. Kelly
really struggling, can I give votes to GWS?...
2. Petruccelle
1. Allen

4. Jack Petruccelle - kicked a couple and had a presence. No brain fades too

Had a presence? 1st goal of the game then unsighted , yes had 14 touches but still need to do more. Touches arent exactly hard and tough ones. Gets caught and fumbles a lot.

If we had a system where we could just give the votes to one player (as other boards do) then Naitanui would be the only one getting votes from me this week, however, we have a 5,4,3,2,1 system. Frankly nobody bar Naitanui deserved votes but I had to give votes to somebody and didn't notice him fumbling too much as you claim he did (like he has the propensity to do).

5..NN
4..Kelly
3..Allen
2..Petruccelle
1..B. Williams

Giants competed for 4 quarters..the Eagles basically 2. Low grade effort for entire quarters at the highest competition level is inexcusable regardless of the injury situation. This is the present normal for this WC group. Frustrating.

If we had a system where we could just give the votes to one player (as other boards do) then Naitanui would be the only one getting votes from me this week, however, we have a 5,4,3,2,1 system. Frankly nobody bar Naitanui deserved votes but I had to give votes to somebody and didn't notice him fumbling too much as you claim he did (like he has the propensity to do).
Thanks for the advice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we had a system where we could just give the votes to one player (as other boards do) then Naitanui would be the only one getting votes from me this week, however, we have a 5,4,3,2,1 system.
Reckon a system where you could give anywhere between 5 and 15 votes would be good but might seem overly complicated for what is really just a bit of fun...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back