Autopsy Round 10 vs Bulldogs, Mars Stadium, Saturday 21st May, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Rosas, Jeffreys, Rankine all good today. The future of the club is really bright. This one could have gone either way if a few one percenters drop the other way.
Rosas? Been invisible apart from 5 minutes this quarter. Ranks and Jeffrey have been grouse but Rosas would be lucky to keep his spot

Rosas? Been invisible apart from 5 minutes this quarter. Ranks and Jeffrey have been grouse but Rosas would be lucky to keep his spot

Having a good last quarter counts for nothing? When the game was well and truly there to be won, he had his head over the ball working. Didn’t have an amazing game (or say he’d keep spot) but to see him try to lift when it mattered, well it’s good to see.

Having a good last quarter counts for nothing? When the game was well and truly there to be won, he had his head over the ball working. Didn’t have an amazing game (or say he’d keep spot) but to see him try to lift when it mattered, well it’s good to see.
You said good today, he only had 5 minutes of good footy.

Unfortunately, there were a few players who really let us down today.

Great to see them fight tooth and nail in the final quarter, they did everything they could to win that

We've grown, but still not good enough.

Happy to see we made a game out of it.

Weller & Rosas came alive in the fourth. Just staggered that we don't play that run and gun style more often. We have the cattle for it.

Jeffrey outstanding.

What the hell happened to Fiorini? Not sure I even saw him in screen for the second half.

@"*Rowell has been given one of the biggest bathes I have ever seen. Why are they persisting with him in the middle?
We've grown, but still not good enough.

Happy to see we made a game out of it.

Weller & Rosas came alive in the fourth. Just staggered that we don't play that run and gun style more often. We have the cattle for it.

Jeffrey outstanding.

What the hell happened to Fiorini? Not sure I even saw him in screen for the second half.
The great thing is we have over half a dozen players banging the door down in the 2nd s.
When have we ever had that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had no business being in that game, so credit those who dug deep. Everything against us and we kept fighting back, which we just don’t do.

In saying that, worrying signs that were there prior to the last 2 weeks are Still there. Our midfield cannot rely on 2 20 year olds the way we do. IMO Sharp or Atkins need to come in as wings who can actually hold their positioning and give us at least 1 player on the field not getting sucked in to the contest.

Jeffrey, Chol, Rankine, Rosas makes a super exciting, quick, potent forward line which was good to watch.

Injuries sucked

Fiorini with 9 disposals, Rowell with 6, Anderson with 33% disposal efficiency on a perfect day.

Constable, Flanders, Hollands, Bowes, Sharp. Any of them for Fiorini in my mind.

Maybe even another mid needs a rest to freshen up for the second half of the year. We should manage the young players or we will destroy them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back