Autopsy Round 10 vs Bulldogs, Mars Stadium, Saturday 21st May, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get why we don’t throw ever Ainsworth in the centre when teams get on a roll or we need to mix things up.

Quick, tough and an absolute competitor who at the least will be ferocious in there.
No one works harder
You just don't realise it unless you're actually at the ground because the TV is so focussed

We know why he's picked every week
But god he gets so little of the pill
Not going to lose anything by running him as tag in the last quarter to keep the damage down through the middle
Yeah well he hasn’t stopped the hbs linking up the play so get him playing to his strengths

We would have been 80 points down now a few years ago. This team is a very different beast even when playing poorly.
Was about to post just this
Sign of an evolving team with belief
One of my boys is a Tottenham supporter and accuses the other one who supports Liverpool of getting"lucky wins"
They do because good teams find a way to stay in the contest
If we can keep this under 20 would be a great effort

Anderson is having an absolute shocker. The difference between his good and bad games is very large, but I suppose that's a sign of maturity. Then again, he's not alone. At least he's getting it. Rowell has also been struggling a heap.

Thank goodness for Spitta. Fortunate bonus is that he looks fresh after spending the first 6 weeks in as a back pocket rather than a bash and crash inside mid.

Anderson is having an absolute shocker. The difference between his good and bad games is very large, but I suppose that's a sign of maturity. Then again, he's not alone. At least he's getting it. Rowell has also been struggling a heap.

Thank goodness for Spitta. Fortunate bonus is that he looks fresh after spending the first 6 weeks in as a back pocket rather than a bash and crash inside mid.
The real issue is clearly all our mids are beaten. Even Miller isn’t touching the ball. Can’t do much with that. Dogs just better.

Rowell has been given one of the biggest bathes I have ever seen. Why are they persisting with him in the middle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that hold on Chol was on a bloke in blue it would be a free -.- Of course it resulted in a Bont goal.

Good to see that we’re still fighting hard though. That old tired narrative of not having four quarters in us can finally be shed. I’ve seen four quarters of effort almost every game this year now. It’s going to be a great season if this effort is there each week from here on out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back