Autopsy Round 10 vs Bulldogs, Mars Stadium, Saturday 21st May, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Great now Big Red Machine is crying
198697.jpg

Mac Andrew has looked steadily worse and worse with every week. He looked better early in the VFL season than he does now.

Maybe just the bash and crash of the season getting to him?

He might be Pick 5, but he's still only a kid, albeit a very tall, skinny kid..........just need to give him time to grow.....some of his older brothers on the vid when he was drafted seemed to be quite solid across the shoulders..hope he can become same.

One thing about Izak's good play in the last few weeks - he's starting to get the free kicks going his way, rather than going against him.
7 FOR, 4 AGAINST over the last 3 weeks.

Free kicks are a staple part of an effective small forwards diet - particularly when it comes to scoring.
Good to see he is turning the ledger in his favour.. at the moment at least.

Did anyone see Beveridge's post match presser?
I've always thought he was pretty straight up but this year.Wow!
His crazy internet conspiracy guy persona obviously popped out and he started talking in tongues about shooters on the Mars stadium grassy knoll(well I guess at least there is one there) and needing mysterious "reviews of the tape" to explain why Naughton didn't kick 20 goals yesterday
Idiot obviously forgot to take his meds before the game which he was probably prescribed after the Tom Morris outburst early season
I'm sure when he was tucking Naughts into bed last night he whispered
"Daddy Luke's going to make sure the nasty men don't scrag you anymore sweetie"
Barrett and Lloyd highlighted Collo's amazing play on Naughton in their review on AFL.com and called for a public apology to Sam and The Suns
Just illustrates what a complete looney Beveridge is

Barrett and Lloyd highlighted Collo's amazing play on Naughton in their review on AFL.com and called for a public apology to Sam and The Suns
Who would've thought we'd see the day were the western bulldogs coach would complain about umpiring. It's almost as if the 2016 grand final never happened.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bevo has lost the plot completely this year. Don't understand what his deal is..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in case people were ever wondering, no, I'm not a big fan of Lachie Weller
Plays one good game a month and we all get excited then has 3 like today where he's an absolute liability

If they are going to manage the cap responsibly he needs to be offered a contract commensurate with his future position in the team going forward - fringe player.

He's already been paid on unrealised potential for years so don't know if he could have much reason to complain about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back